Introduction

I am just a shy 15 year old girl named Elle Brady. I'm trying to make it through 10th grade without any complaining, it's a little hard. Every one in the whole school just calls me Brady, even the teachers. Harley was the one that started calling me by my last name, now everyone does since she always yells out 'BRADY' when she sees me in the hall way. My crazy and fun side only comes out when I'm with my close friends, Harley can tell you that. I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt and straighten my medium length brown hair. I also never wear makeup. I feel like your covering something you shouldn't. I don't dress to impress because I never really feel like it, plus I don't like any one at this moment so there's really no point.

My best friend Harley Collins is my partner in crime. We do everything together and talk about everything. I mean everything. The good, the bad, the embarrassing, and most of all, guys. We talk about our crushes or how our love life is going. All the details of what happened and how it happened. We laugh and ugly cried together. The thing I liked about her most was that we could just look at each other and start laughing so hard that we cry.

My sister Sadie Brady always told me that I couldn't date until I was out of high school. Sadie is 19 and in her first year of college, still no boyfriend but it doesn't seem to bother her one bit. She started telling me this even before I was into guys. She says that their immature and the relationship wouldn't last. I knew she was right but I had my own guide lines to dating. I would only date someone if they loved God and they were able to drive so we could actually go on a date, not the middle type of "boyfriend and girlfriend".

My parents Jessica and Sam Brady are crazy and embarrassing parents, but somehow I like that about them. Maybe it's just because I am to or just cause they seem different than the other parents. They started dating when they were 14. Yes, 14 and they were still together now happily married. This gave me proof that some high school sweet hearts can last. We don't always get along but they are who I look up to.