Chapter 14 - First Date Problems

Michael

What the Hell was I thinking? WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL? I woke up with sun beaming in from across the living room. Xander and I hardly made it into my room last night, not that I blame him. I was just as into it as he was but I did the most impulsive thing I have ever done! I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO XANDER! Holy shit! If I look past the shock of what happened I can feel the heat I his lips against my neck, his beard along every inch of my body. The way he gasped for air the minute we lost ourselves in the passion! A quick glance beside me only held the remains of my fingers on his back. Long red scratch marks on his back of where I pulled and scratched every time, he pushed deeper in to me. I hardly remember much after everything went black from pleasure; I have been taking care of my own hormones for so long that I nearly lost consonance from the worlds most intense orgasm. I had facial hair burn along my neck but I did not mind at all. It was even more perfect than what I would've pictured. The moment his pulled me into lap in the hot tub I lost all control. He was such a large man but he was so gentle the entire time, his hand caressing every inch of me like I was a prize he had to admire. I have never in my life felt to so special but he made every moment worth it. With every kiss, every caress, every taste he took. He was a lot to swallow but he did not once stop me, instead he gripped my hair tight in his fist and guided to where he wanted me. I could still taste him on my mouth and it was a particular salty taste that I have wanted to sample for such a long time. I don't know why we did it. He kept asking me if I was sure and even though I was scared, my body and heart already knew the answer. I didn't want him to hurt me again but there was denying the passion, it was like a firestorm of heat between us. He was still sleeping beside me, a low growl escaping his parted lips. Even in his sleep he was something to look at. This was the second morning I woke up with him beside me and again the best sleep I have had in years. There was just something about Xander that was just calming. I guess even after everything that happened that never went away. I lifted the bed cover enough so I can make a silent escape of the bedroom. Our clothes were scattered all over the living room. My shorts dangling across the arm rest of the chair, the exact one whom I was leaning on while he went on his knees. His underwear was scattered on the small step leading to the bedroom, where I went down on him. It has been some years but I guess porn can teach you somethings, I guess. Plucking on shorts again I went to the door leading onto the balcony. It is Monday and I am not at work, this the first time in years that I have taken a day of, force to excuse me! The was a slight breeze coming in but the weather was already taking its warm glow. I walked back to my room, planning to go the shower but stopped to admire the view before moving on. The hot water was a huge relief against my back however there was no more tension left, Xander made sure to get rid of each build up after every thrust! I have to admit that man was definitely talented in bed, I just wonder what he though of my lack of experience. I did my best to please him, the moans and growls were enough indication that I had but there was still this lingering doubt in the back of my head. The water was pouring down on me and still I can't get that man out my mind, I was completely lost in my mind that I jumped out my skin when I felt his arm wrap around my middle, pulling me against his hard body.

"Good Morning beautiful" He whispered in my ear; his voice gruff. It sent blood immediately rushing to other parts. Damn him!

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" I had turned to face him, hair plastered to his face with water running down his gorgeous body.

"Like I had the world's best dream" He said, a smile playing along his lips. 

"Really? Tell me about it, I dreamt I was sleeping next to a tractor" I teased!

"Hey!" He pinched my hips causing me to let a small squeal! "Last night was just perfect. Do you have any regrets?" He asked. Those emerald eyes drilling into my blue gaze.