Will You be my Boyfriend?

"Shiiittt"

'What the shit have I got myself into. Should I tell her the truth? No no I can't do that otherwise she will again start sending me to dates. Now where should I get myself a boyfriend in a week. What should I do now' Saint whined internally

'I should tell Gulf about my problem. He can definitely help me.' Saint was unknowingly biting his nails. He didn't realize that Zee came to check on him as he was gone for too long.

" Saint are you ok?" he snapped out from his thoughts when he heard Zee's voice.

" Uhh yeah I am ok" Saint said hurriedly and fake a smile.

"Ok . You didn't finish your food so I came to call you" Zee explained

" Yes yes lets go" Saint said and went to the table to eat his leftover food.

He was eating quickly as he was in a rush to meet Gulf and sort his problem. He stuffed a spoon full of rice in his mouth. Then another. And another. Suddenly he chocked the rice in his throat and starting couching and gasping.

In a second Zee was by his side, patting him on the back to get rid of the rice stuck in the throat.

" Hold on a second Saint. I will get you some water" With this Zee rushed to the kitchen and quickly came back with water.

" Here drink it" He gave the glass to Saint and continued to pat his back.

Saint drank the water and after some time the coughing stopped. He looked back to see a worried Zee looking at him.

" Are you ok?" Zee asked worriedly

Saint just froze by the concern he saw in Zee's eyes. He had never seen a person being so worried for him. Both of them just stared at each other. It felt like the time had stopped. They were broken from their trance when Saint suddenly coughed again.

" I am okay" Saint assured when he saw Zee was again looking at him with worry.

Zee's facial expression changed and he relaxed.

Saint remembered about meeting Gulf. He instantly got up.

" Zee I have to go now. See you later" he said rushed out of the door leaving a confused Zee behind.

************************************
"Gulf" Saint ran into his friend's cabin grabbing the attention of others.

"Hey keep your voice down" Gulf told him. Saint then noticed all the people that were watching them. He gave them an apologetic smile.

"What happened? Why were in such a rush to meet me?" his friend asked.

"Gulf I have got in a big problem. I don't know what to do. Only you can help me now" Saint said impatiently.

"Ok Ok sit down and tell me everything what happened?" Gulf urged him to sit and explain.

Saint told his friend everything from the start.

" Shit Saint why did you say such a thing to your mom?" Gulf asked annoyed.

" I know I shouldn't have done this but this was just out of instinct. She kept pestering me for dating girls. But now I can't tell her the truth Gulf. What should I do? Please help me na. " Saint pleaded.

" Ok ok let me think."

" Why don't you ask P Mew to act as my boyfriend for a few days." Saint asked with a mischievous grin ready to see the possessive side of Gulf.

Gulf's one death glare was all Saint needed to shut his mouth. Suddenly an idea came in Gulf's mind.

" Saint you told me that a guy will be shifting with you this week. Has he already arrived?" Gulf asked with sparkling eyes.

" Uh Yes he just arrived yesterday." Saint told not understanding why Gulf was talking about his roommate. 

" How does he look? Is he smart. Is he good looking? " Gulf further asked.

" Yes he is." Saint replied unknowingly blushing a little.

Gulf grinned.

"I hope you aren't thinking what I think you must be thinking." Saint asked frowning.

" That's exactly what I am thinking my dear friend" Gulf replied walking towards Saint and putting his arms around Saint's neck.

" No No this can't happen" Saint shrugged his friend's arm. 

" But why Saint? Think about it. It would be so easy for you." Gulf argued.

" Gulf he just came yesterday. How can I just ask him to act as my boyfriend. It would be so embarrassing. " 

" I understand Saint. But it would be very comfortable for you. You don't have to search for some stranger to act as your boyfriend. Plus he is already staying with you. You don't even have to worry about it. And he is your roommate so there won't even be any feelings attached which can happen with some stranger"

'Deeply thinking , Gulf is actually right. It would be easy to manage with Zee than with any stranger. But how would I convince him. He is a nice man. Maybe he will agree to help me. I should at least try once.' Saint said in his mind.

" Ok I will try to talk to talk to him." Saint sighed.

" Its ok buddy. It will be fine." Gulf hugged his friend. Saint returned the hug and closed his eyes praying for his plan to work.

***********************************

So now Saint found himself sitting on the couch in his living room thinking about how to talk to Zee. 

'What should I say to him. I should tell him about my situation. Then he will definitely help me. Yeah this sounds good.'

Saint was building his courage when suddenly the main door opened and Zee came from his work. 

" Hi Saint" Zee greeted him when he saw Saint sitting on the couch.

Zee went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. He was coming to the living room with the glass still in his hand.

But the glass fell from his hands when Saint turned towards him and said those words.

" Will you be my BOYFRIEND Zee?" Saint asked.

************************************
Ok so this is all for this chapter.

Sorry for updating quite late. But I ll be soon starting with my medical college classes.
Kindly cooperate if there's any delay.

So what do you think would be Zee's answer to the question.
Let's see together in the next chapter.

Till then keep supporting 💜