My New Boyfriend

" Will you be my boyfriend Zee?" Saint blurted out.

The glass fell from Zee's hands and it was then that Saint realized what he said. His ears automatically turned red and he could see the same color on Zee's cheeks. 

" No it's not what I meant. I mean I meant it but not in this way " Saint started babbling as he couldn't find the right way to tell Zee about the situation.

But Zee was still in shock for what he heard from Saint. He surely was attracted to his roommate he admit. He had for long accepted the truth that he was a gay. But he hadn't had the same feelings for anyone as he is having for Saint. 

But he hadn't  expected the younger one to be the same. He didn't know what to think what to say. So he chose to be quiet and listen to what Saint had to say.

"Let me explain Zee" Saint said calming himself. Zee just nodded.

"Actually my mom want me to find a girl and get married. But I don't want to get married get. I am not ready for such a commitment. Plus I don't even have anyone whom I love" Saint started. Zee smiled a little on learning that Saint is single.

" I wanted my mom to stop bugging me so I lied to her that I am gay and that I have a boyfriend and not a girlfriend. I thought she would not accept it and stop irritating me for a while till I figure something but she is fine with his son being a gay. And now she wants to meet my boyfriend." Saint told Zee about everything. Zee was listening very carefully.

"So you want me to become your boyfriend in front of your mother." He finally said.

" Yes that's what I was thinking." Saint admitted blushing a little.

"Will you help me Zee?" Saint looked at Zee with puppy eyes.

'How can I say no to such a face' Zee thought. 

" Saint don't you think that you should tell your mother about the truth. Even if I help you today, but someday you would have to tell her." Zee said logically.

" I know Zee but I will handle all that when the time comes. Right now i cannot tell her the truth. Will you help me Zee.. please?" Saint pleaded.

Zee knew getting involved in all this can bring him problem in the future. But he wanted to help Saint as he saw how much the younger was worried.

"Ok Saint I will help you." Zee finally decided. 

Knowing that Zee is willing to help him, Saint got very happy and jumped in joy. Zee laughed at his cuteness. Then suddenly Saint hugged him. Zee's heart skipped a beat. The scent of Saint's body got into his nose. It was a sweet smell, just like Saint. He got lost in Saint's smell.

"Thank you so much Zee for helping me . I am so relieved" Saint spoke breaking the hug and  bringing Zee back to the world.

" It's ok Saint." Zee replied unknowing rubbing Saint's hair.

This caused Saint to blush and it did not go unnoticed by Zee. So he decided to tease him a little.

" Why are you blushing Saint? We are going to be lovers now ,no need to blush." Zee teased laughing.

This caused Saint's cheeks to become a little more red.

" Who's blushing Zee . Not me" Saint said trying to control his smile.

Zee laughed loudly seeing the red color on the younger's cheeks. Seeing Zee laugh, Saint laughed too. 

Both were unaware  what could happen in their lives. Zee was totally unaware of the fact that he would catch feelings for his room mate.

***********************************************************************************************

The next morning Saint woke up with the sound of the birds chirping. It was still early but because of summer, Saint's room was fully lit.

He didn't want to get out of bed right now, so he laid on the bed and thought about the previous day. How Zee agreed to help him and that his room mate was a good person.

' What would Zee be doing right now. Would he be awake or still sleeping' Saint thought.

Saint started feeling thirsty so he got off from the bed to get himself some water from the kitchen. But when he left his room, what he saw caused his mouth to be left open.

In the balcony was Zee doing his exercise and he was "SHIRTLESS". Zee was doing some pushups and he didn't notice Saint.

Saint saw Zee's pectoral muscles contracting as he did his pushups. Then his fell to Zee's abs. Perfectly build abs. Saint's eyes started to go downwards.

' Stop Saint what are you  doing? Are you out of your mind' He scolded himself and tried to distract himself from the spectacular view but the redness on his cheeks told a different story. 

So he decided to drink some water to calm himself. When he was drinking water his phone rang with a notification which caused Saint's attention , so he took out his phone to see the message.

It was from his mom.

" Hello son. How are you. I wanted to tell you that I will be visiting you today at noon. I want to meet your boyfriend. I am very excited. See you soon. Love you." the message read.

All the colors from Saint's face faded.

"WHATTTTTTT"

*********************************************************************************************

This is all for this chapter.

Updated after a very very long time.

Sorry. Thank you to the ones who waited.💜