Day-6 (Mystery Island)

Me Kura and the pack headed to the for find Jin, I kept calling his name and soon as I was all by myself I heard a scream it was familiar to me so I rushed to it. I saw Jin who was attacked by a colossal reptile. He wasn't even able to stand now I ran to him and saw that he was trying to save chibi. "JIN...." I murmured and used my speed to attack the creature. It fell back, and with that, I got time to rescue them I ran to them and helped Jin to stand, but he fell, so I decided to take him on my back to the kingdom. "Yeonji-ssi..." He said with a weak voice I gave him a glimpse, I saw the creature following us. A huge tree caught my sight, so I ran to it and quickly hid Jin and chibi over there. I ran back to the creature and It started to follow me. I ran as fast as I could in a circular manner soon it got confused while trying to find something suspicious which gave me some time to see why it was attacking me I saw a thin strip on its neck. I hopped on its back and took out my machete then, I ripped off the strip and got off the creature while it stopped attacking me. I walked back to Jin and chibi, I took Jin again on my back and walked back to the kingdom. Kura's pack was there "GREAT ONE !!? Where were you and who is this ?" asked Kura while running to me. "Oh, he's the yellow typhoon," I said with a smile. "Yellow typhoon? how do you know about that?" he asked while he was puzzled. "Long story I'll tell you later but first can you bandage his injuries," I said while looking at Jin who was hurt. I took him to my home and placed Jin on the bed while chibi hopped on my head. I giggled "So how do you know that ?" Asked Kura and I told him everything. 

*Time Skip* I walked out for a bit after I read the book. I saw haejin who was playing with chibi. "Noona! Is Jin hyung up?" he asked and I nodded as no while I walked into the room Jin was. Haejin followed me and tried to wake up Jin. I just stood there watching his trial waking Jin up. surprisingly Jin woke up. I decide to do a prank on him...

(LMAO THIS IS YEONJI AT THAT TIME LIKE THAT FACE YOU MAKE WHEN YOU HAVE EVIL IDEAS) I put on a mask and walked beside Jin, "I'm glad you're up Kim seokjin" I said in a deep voice as I bowed and when I looked up again at him "Manager lee?" he asked...

(LMAO THIS IS YEONJI AT THAT TIME LIKE THAT FACE YOU MAKE WHEN YOU HAVE EVIL IDEAS) I put on a mask and walked beside Jin, "I'm glad you're up Kim seokjin" I said in a deep voice as I bowed and when I looked up again at him "Manager lee?" he asked while I was controlling my laugh. "Yes kid it's me," I said  "what happened to my room and where is my RJ," he asked again and I responded "It drowned in the water when the cruise sank" "The others survived right, and Is Kim Yeonji ok or u have any news regarding it ?" he enquired with a weak voice "Yes all of them did survive but as to what the latest news said that Yeonji Kim couldn't survive," I said and hold my laughter, ok no I'm about to burst out laughing hard "No... You're lying...." He said while his voice cracked and I heard sobbing I looked at him and saw that he was crying like a kid. 

(LIKE THIS? 😢) I quickly sat down beside him and he said "She promised me that she will never leave me and she will return with me

(LIKE THIS? 😢) I quickly sat down beside him and he said "She promised me that she will never leave me and she will return with me .... alive" I removed my mask and wiped his tears, He looked at me and was so mad that he started to throw pillows at me. I fell down and he tried to help me stand cuz the bruises which were still visible but he fell back on the bed holding his arm tightly, crying in pain. I quickly stood up and made him sit on the bed. And saw that he was bleeding. I tore off my shirt and wrapped it around his arm and grabbed it tightly. Jin kept staring at me and soon his bruises started to recover, we both looked at it and were surprised. I removed the torn part of my shirt from his arm and saw that it had totally recovered, even his bruises had. "Jin-ssi..." I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm glad you recovered," I said with a cracky voice and stood up. "You may rest now as it's late, I'd leave, " I said and walked, and as I closed the door the worst moment of my life blinked in mind. I ran out to the lake and sat down there letting it out. Why does my life suck like this? I asked myself. Kept thinking and crying, eventually, I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.......