Night-5-Day -6 (Mystery island)

"Mom ?" I said and stood up but it was just my soul . "Oh dear..." Mom said and walked to the window. I ran behind her , she grabbed my hand and took me in a cave which had something written in it . "Mom ? Where r we ?" I asked and she replied while she was a bit sad "Yeonji.... My brave girl ik u won't believe what I'm gonna tell u"
"I will believe u mom" I said with a smile. " This is a story about the time when this beautiful island was in danger, the darkness overtook the island when two humans a girl and a boy. They were soon known as the 'yellow typhoon and black hurricane' there was a reason to call them so the black hurricane (the girl) was known because of her power / strength, it was believed that the ruby she had in her sword gave her that power . The yellow typhoon (the boy) was known so because he had an crown which gave him an ability to use Psykick powers . They both were chosen to save the island-" I interrupted her and said " wait wait wait mom do u wanna say I am chosen as the black hurricane?" She noded as yes " Jin is the yellow typhoon" she said and i widened my eyes . "He is the yellow typhoon ?" I asked and she noded . 

"Yeonji will u do me a favour?" She said and i replied " yes sure mom " , " If possible get Jin here keep him with u "she said  I looked down . "What's wrong sweetie ?" She asked me and i said weakly "He won't believe me at all" she smiled and said "He will" I looked up at her smiled after that every thing went black. I opened my eyes and found myself in the room I was in. I heard Haejin growling so I stood up and saw him playing with the other kids. I sighed and decided to go to the jungle so i asked kura about that and luckily he agreed with me.