Day-30(WHAT SECRET ?)

Wahh !! I feel so good after the training.  I stretched and Jin patted my shoulder I turned to him and smiled. "I think you both are ready to know the truth" said Kura. "What truth?" Jin asked and I said "Have some patience Jin" "Follow me" Kura said and started to walk towards a cave. It seems familiar....I've been here,Kura took us to a painting and he put his palm on a palm painting and the cave opened. We saw a huge room which a sword and a crown, I gasped. "Mrs.Kim brought you here already right great one ?" Asked Kura and I hummed as a response. Jin looked at with widened eyes and Kura said "As I can't go inside you'll have to take the yellow typhoon in. Tell him everything , ok ?" "Yeah" I said with a smile. Kura left and I dragged him inside. I then sighed and he asked "What's going on !?" I looked down and said "The island we're stuck in isnt a normal island...I know you wont believe but...We both are chosen to save this place from the darkness. 20 years ago Darkness over took this place and Two Earthlings came to save this island. A girl and a boy, Better known as the yellow typhoon and the black hurricane. The black hurricane had a sword which made her way too strong. The Yellow Typhoon had a crown which increased his psychic abilities. Their goal was to defeat the dark king ズカ(zuka). And......The people here choose us to defeat ズカ(zuka). As he had returned" Jin was a bit surprised, "It's hard to believe that something like this exists but I believe you-" he got interrupted as we heard a blast behind us. Jin quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the exist but it was blocked. Jin then dragged me back to the sword and crown.  A huge snake like reptile came infront of us breaking the wall.
Jin again dragged me to the entrance and i buried my face in his chest, i gripped on his shirt tight and shut my eyes. Jin slowly looked down at me as i was shivering in fear. Jin slowly moved away and sneakily got up the snake's head meanwhile i tried to grab the sword. I ran to it and took it. Jin blinded the snake and then the snake throws him away. Jin crashes onto the rocks behind and the snake tried at attack me as well. I dodged its attacks and got up a stack of rocks. The snake opened its mouth widely and moved towards me but before it could eat me i attacked it..The next scene infront of my eyes was...That the sword was in the snake's mouth. I let go off the snake and it faded away. I quickly ran to Jin who was stuck in the rocks. I used all my strength and threw the rocks away from Jin. I held his motionless body in my trembling arms "J-Jin..." I said in a weak voice and held him tight my eyes got teary. I then put my hand on his cheek and tears escaped my eyes.."Jin-Please....wake up...." i said while holding him and crying.

The end...
Will be continued in the next book.