Day 4 [Mystery Island]

MEANWHILE (*Jin's POV*)
I pushed Hyuna away and saw Kai coming alone .
Me : Where's Yeonji ?
Kai shrugged and my eyes widened .
Me : How can u just- I'll go find her alone !
I said and went away .
(*Yeonji's POV*)
I closed my eyes tightly and the next thing I saw was ..... The time stopped I was puzzled . I turned back and saw a guy ig he saved me .
Me: Thanks .
I said and was about to leave but something lifted me in air , I was surprised but then something which lifted me in air started to suck my energy ......
Me : Ah ! U bitch !!! Let me go !!!!
I cried and then heard a howl . I'm out of energy now I feel so dead-......
(*Author's POV*) (yah ! Yeonji can't even think now she hurt )
Yeonji's energy was taken by ズカ(zuka) , The next thing that happened was that Kura (Alpha of of the wise pack on the island) appeared and attacked ズカ(zuka) Somehow zuka escaped from his jaws . Kura took Yeonji to his cave where his pack was .
Back to (*Jin's POV*)
I was walking for a long time now and I'm tired . I fell down and tried to crawl but I am too weak and hungry . I closed my eyes but I'm trying not to, I saw chibi with my blury vision and shut my eyes . After a few minutes I saw chibi with some fruits. It offered me one of the fruits , I took one of them and ate it . Me and chibi ate the fruits and decided to spend the night in a cave .
(*Yeonji's POV*)
I opened my eyes and found myself in a cave , a girl was applying something on my hand . She looked at me and smiled .
??? : I'm glad you're up great one .
Me : huh ? Who r u ?
??? : I'm Yuri the Luna here .
Me : why am I here ?
Yuri :  You were stabbed by the dark shadow's leader zuka .
Me : what..is..that..?who brought me here ?
??? : I brought u here great one .
Me : *screams* A wolf !!
??? : Don't worry great one .
It said and changed to human form .
??? : It's a great honour to meet you great one . I'm Kura the Alpha .
Me : Kura ? Alpha ?
I thought Werewolves didn't existed .
Kura : You guessed it right great one . We're Werewolves. No need to worry we won't eat u instead we are selected to protect u .
Me : How do u read my mind ? Telepathy?
Kura noded as a disapproval .
Me : then ?
Kura : Long story I'll tell u later . It's getting pretty late now. Yuri I want to take the great one to the kingdom.
I was puzzled . Yuri stood up and went behind the cave followed by me . As we reached there I was shocked .
To be continued....