⚚ 1 ⚚

CHAPTER 1

🎧 🎧 🎧 🎧 🎧

"annyeong~"

Jungkook waved towards the camera before giving a subtle smile then ending the stream.

Streaming for 1 1/2 hours will usually result in him being tired.

The 21 year old streamer placed his headphones that he used during his streams on his table.

He stood up and walked over to the kitchen to see his Seokjin-hyung preparing a snack for everyone.

Jungkook lived with 6 other streamers. Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin.

Every Thursday, they would all set up their cameras and streamed all together playing one of their fans game suggestions.

Yoongi, Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok however stream less because of their hectic schedules. Namjoon and Jungkook have more time so they can stream more.

"How was your stream Kook?" Questioned by Jin.

Jungkook said, "It was nice hyung. I got around $ 2,500 worth of donations today. How about you hyung?" As Jin cooked some Japchae (잡채) - for you who doesn't know what Japchae is, it is a Korean Stir-Fried Glass Noodles -.

"Oh that's nice. I liked today's stream too. I played different games that fans suggested, and some fans joined the games too. It was really fun." Jin said.

"Let's eat before the Japchae gets cold." as Namjoon walked in the kitchen.

"Call the other members Jungkook." Jin said while setting the table.

Jungkook stood up from his stool. He knocked on all of his hyungs doors except Jimin's.

"Jimin Hyung! Jin hyung called us to eat." Jungkook said while knocking.

"What's the food Kook?" Jimin asked as he closed the door, walking out of his room.

"Jin hyung cooked Japchae for us." Jungkook replied

They went down the stairs, sat on their chairs and started eating.

They talked about how their streams went and their plans for the rest of the day.

It was a Wednesday today which means Jimin and Hoseok will have to go to their dance studio that they own. Jin and Yoongi had to go to their restaurant/ cafe to operate it every once in a while even if they had employees there. Taehyung was booked for the rest of the afternoon for a shoot.

So as always, Namjoon and Jungkook were left in the house.

"Ok hyungs. Thanks for the meal but me and Hoseok hyung have to go now." Jimin said. Standing up from his chair and walking towards the front door and taking his bag.

"Take care Jiminie hyung and Hoseok hyung." Said Jungkook as he waved at the two older males.

Taehyung checked his watch for the time, "Hyung's I also have to go, my shoot will start in about 20 minutes."

"Sure Tae. Be careful" Said Namjoon.

"You guys know the drill." Jin said.

Namjoon and Jungkook nodded.

Jin and Yoongi grabbed their bags and walked out of the door.

Namjoon and Jungkook finished eating so they stood up and took their plates to the sink for the maids to clean.

"Hyung what other things do you plan on doing today." Asked Jungkook.

Jungkook is in his last year in college. Although being a streamer on youtube pays him a lot, he wanted to get himself a stable job.

"I'm gonna look for inspiration for my upcoming book." Namjoon replied.

==========================

A few hours passed and Jungkook decided to chat with his fans because he has nothing to do.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! I decided to do a live Q&A with you guys and please leave your comments in the chat box."

CHATBOX:

Mikrokoseok: Who is the messiest person you know?

ChimMinieBootY: What is your favourite game?

_KookieShookt: What are the best and worst purchases you've ever made?

2OldForThis: What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Despacijeon: When will you stream together with Jiminie?

...

"Hmm.. There are a lot of questions here,"

"Who is the messiest person you know? It's definitely Namjoon Hyung."

"What is your favourite game? Overwatch 100%"

"What are the best and worst purchases you've ever made?

"When will you stream together with Jiminie?"

====================

A/N: Hey guys! I'm new to wattpad and I'm not making stories yet but hopefully soon, I'll publish my own stories here. If there are corrections we are terribly sorry cuz English isn't our first language. Anyways enjoy this chapter. 🥰💜 - Sophia (@ma_sophia)

A/N: I hope that you guys will enjoy this new fanfic that I created with my friend Sophia. This will be a Jikook fanfic as you can see. We will be uploading the next chapter on either January 28 or 29. Thank you for reading this fanfic <33 - Mykee (@ChimMinieBootY)