❖❖ 3 ❖❖

______________________
CHAPTER 3

🎧 🎧 🎧 🎧 🎧

Jungkook POV

"Jimin hyung! Are you ready?" Jungkook said through the mic.

"Yes, Kook I'm ready! You can start streaming now." Jimin replied.

Jungkook started the stream and introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook imnida! Today, we have a guest that you have been requesting for a while now. Meet Jimin~ bakssu!" Jungkook said while clapping.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun Jimin imnida! Nice to meet you all!" Jimin smiled at the camera.

"I heard that you guys wanted me and Jungkook to stream together, so here we are streaming."

"Jimin hyung what games do you want to play?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin thought for a while and said.

"Hmm... How about Valorant?"

"Sounds good to me." Jungkook agreed.

"Ok, everyone! Let's start." Jimin said smiling towards the camera.

The guys started logging in to their accounts and played a few rounds.

"Woah... Thank you for the $300 donation Namjoon hyung." Jungkook said, chuckling a bit.

Their friends would donate to them and ask for the money back right after their streams.

After a while...

The two had fun playing games together but sadly they have to end the stream since Jin was calling them to eat dinner.

"So guys sadly we need to end the stream but it was fun streaming with Jimin hyung. Anything to say Jimin?" Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah! Thank you to all those who watched until the end of our stream and donated money to us. We will try to stream together some other time, Annyeong!" Jimin said flashing his smile at the camera and waving.

"Annyeong!" Jungkook waved to the camera and ended the stream.

Jungkook opened his door and walked towards the dining table, taking a seat.

Jimin, who was upstairs, went down the stairs and walked towards the dining table.

🎧 🎧 🎧 🎧 🎧

"How was your stream together?" Yoongi asked, passing the Jajangmyeon that he and Jin made to Namjoon.

"It was fun, Namjoon hyung donated $300 to the stream earlier." Jungkook said, taking a bite from his meal.

"Yep! Also Yoongi can you help me take pictures later on?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

Jungkook noticed that Jimin didn't call Yoongi with 'hyung' anymore, although he just decided to brush those thoughts away. He also noticed that he didn't ask Taehyung to take his pictures just like he always does.

"Hyung why didn't you ask Taehyung hyung." Jungkook asked.

"Oh! Taehyungie has a client later so I can't ask him. Right Tae?"

Taehyung nodded.

"How about you Jin hyung, what are you doing later?" Namjoon asked, taking another bite from his Jajangmyeon.

"I'm going to have another photoshoot later with Elle for their magazine." Jin said, smiling proudly.

"Dae-bak! Really hyung?" Hoseok made sure he heard it correctly.

"Yeah, They asked me because they said I am Worldwide Handsome." Jin jokes. 

Everyone already got used to Jin joking like this all the time so, they just ignored the comment made by the oldest.

"How about you Kook. Got anything else that you have to do today?" Jimin said, calling Jungkook's attention.

"Ah, I'm not sure hyung. I'll probably stay in my room for the rest of the day, as I said i'm not sure though." Jungkook replied, looking at Jimin before turning back his attention to the food. Standing up to get some banana milk from the fridge.

The group of friends continued to eat their meals.

After eating the members did their own things that they needed to attend to. Jungkook found himself going up to the 3rd floor, entering the movie room.

He sat in one of the chairs and selected the movie. Before he went up he of course asked one of the maid's to bring him a bowl of popcorn.

While waiting he decided to go on twitter and post a selca of him and Jimin that was taken after the stream ended.

He added a caption and smiled.

The maid knocked on the door and entered, handing Jungkook the popcorn he had requested

And so, the movie began.

______________________