⭒❃.✮:▹ 17. ◃:✮.❃⭒ (Final chapter part 1/2)

"Confess to Jimin." Yoongi simply stated, his gums showing as he smiled. Yoongi said that with such casualty that it made Jungkook flustered.

Jungkook couldn't think of anything to say at the moment as he was in utter shock.

"Hy-Hyung! How can you say something like that. I don't even like Jimin hyung in that way." Jungkook said, his voice becoming smaller and smaller as he spoke.

Yoongi sighed. "I don't wanna say Jimin's feelings towards you so I'm just going to tell you that you have to at least try." Yoongi said sincerely.

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi with hope in his eyes. "Do-Do you think i would have a chance?" Jungkook asked, his head tilted downwards.

Yoongi smiled softly at Jungkook, nodding his head. "I think you have a big chance of him saying yes. But that's just my opinion. Now if you need help planning out what to do, just ask me little one." Yoongi encouraged the younger.

Jungkook flashed his bunny smile. "Thank you so much Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook thanked cheerfully.

"No problem Kook." Yoongi said. Yoongi opened up Jungkook's notes app on his monitor to write down notes for Jungkook's confession.

"Now should i help you plan your confession?" Yoongi asked as he looked back at Jungkook for a moment before turning back to the monitor.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "I suppose you can." Jungkook agreed.

A few days later...

Jimin was getting ready in his room, fixing up his hair, clothing or makeup.

It was 2 pm on a Saturday and Jungkook ordered Jimin to dress up nicely.

The younger male just sent him a text saying, "Dress up nicely. Don't ask any questions please." and so, Jimin followed.

Jimin checked himself one more time through his mirror, feeling that he was ready he took his phone and house keys, leaving his room.

Jimin went out of the front door, waving to Jungkook who has been waiting in his lamborghini that was custom painted purple.

"Hey Kook." Jimin said as he got into the passenger seat of the car. "Hey Jimin hyung." Jungkook softly smiled.

"So where are you taking me Kook?" Jimin asked, buckling his seatbelt. "You'll see when we get there hyung." Jungkook simply stated, chuckling.

Jimin scoffed. "Better be worth it since you made me dress up." Jimin said, crossing his arms as Jungkook started to drive off to their destination.

"Depends what the definition of worth it is in your eyes hyung." Jungkook said, glancing at Jimin before turning back to the road.

After about only 20 minutes the two males arrived at their destination. Jungkook opening the door for Jimin.

"Are you being a gentleman today Kook?" Jimin laughed but nonetheless got out of the car, thanking Jungkook after.

"This place is really pretty Kook." Jimin said his eyes wandering around the destination. "It is isn't it. Shall we go now?" Jungkook asked Jimin with a smile.

"We shall."