⭒❃.✮:▹ 12. ◃:✮.❃⭒

Chapter 12

- - -

Sorry for the late update! But i hope you all will enjoy this chapter. This one is kinda long with 1k+ words. Hopefully it can make up for the time you guys waited :))

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆|| Enjoy your reading! || 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A few days have past since Jimin and Jungkook did a stream together. They both felt good about the stream. After the stream ended they just went on with their days feeling all good. 

Jimin on the other hand was feeling on edge. The comment which asked him if he liked Jungkook has really affected him.

The fact that Jungkook even admitted that he currently liking someone made him feel even worse. Thus, he had been avoiding Jungkook.

Yes the act was quite petty but he needed to distance himself from getting too close to Jungkook even if he hadn't identify his feelings yet. 

The main reason being if he does have feelings for Jungkook, there was could only have been a small probability of Jungkook liking him back. 

"Jimin Hyung!". Jungkook shouted from his room, which could be easily heard  even if his room was soundproof since his doors were open. 

"Yes Jungkook?". Jimin responded back. Jungkook felt uneasy. Jimin hadn't called him by his first name in a very long while. He felt as if Jimin was keeping his walls up. 

Jungkook's smile was now covered with brief sadness. "I just wanted to ask if you would like to go out to eat lunch with me. Jungkook asked, his head slightly peeking out of his door to look at Jimin.

Jimin didn't respond for a while. Taking a while to respond since he was thinking if it was a good move to go out with Jungkook, feeling that he wasn't ready to sort of face Jungkook yet with his dilemma. 

Jungkook called out for his name again. "Jimin hyung?" This time Jimin responded to his call. "Sorry Jungkook. Maybe next time. I still have to do some things with Yoongi hyung." Jimin said. 

In truth he did have something to do with Yoongi later on in the day but not exactly at this time. 

Jimin stood up with a small sigh that Jungkook heard, taking some of his things and went in the direction of Yoongi's room. 

As Jungkook was looking at Jimin he noticed that his hyung looked tired. He wondered what made his hyung look and sound tired. He brushed it of for now and went back to using his phone.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇JM & JK ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Jimin entered Yoongi's room with a sigh. "Hey Min. You came a bit early." Yoongi said, turning around from his chair to see the younger. 

When he turned around his face softened seeing Jimin's expression. "Min. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, placing his right hand on Jimin's shoulder. 

Jimin shook his head slowly, walking towards the second chair Yoongi had ready for him. Yoongi took the nod as a no. 

"Jimin. You can tell me whats wrong alright? I wont push you to speak up. Just talk when your ready okay?" Yoongi said his voice soft as he spoke, his words as a form of reassuring the younger.

"Thank you so much Yoongi hyung. Now since we don't start until a bit later, care to tell me hows it going with Y/n?" Jimin said, his voice becoming more cheerful as he spoke.