Chapter Ten

'Happy'

The six were happily talking while eating. "So you were sent here by your father?" Soyeon asks Minnie. The thai nodded her head as she was busy with Miyeon. "You want some dessert?" Minnie ask Miyeon.

The two were inside their own world. "They are aware that we are still here right?" Yuqi asks them. They were staring at Minnie and Miyeon.

"And I'm also aware that you and Soyeon have holding each other's hand under the table." Minnie arch an eyebrow. She maybe busy with Miyeon but her ears are listening to them.

Yuqi was about to pull her hand out of Soyeon but Soyeon held her hand tight. "And so?" Soyeon asks. "I just want to feel Yuqi's warmth." Shuhua laugh at how red Yuqi was.

Minnie and Miyeon were inside their own world. Minnie decided to let go of his cold demeanor and break his mask. She can't afford to lose Miyeon ever again.

'Her dahlia.'

When they were younger Miyeon has been her source of strength and all and she was thankful for having Miueom beside her and for the four years that Miyeon wasn't with her. She was miserable, her life had no direction.

"Min are you okay?" the way Miyeon call her out make her alive that she could've jump up and down. Hearing the name that she was used to hear everytime she's with the older make her feels things again.

Minnie glanced at Miyeon giving her a smile. "I'm okay as long as you're with me." Minnie whispered not minding their friends that was actually listening to the two. She wants to be brave again.

She held Miyeon's hand under the table. Miyeon didn't said anything instead she let Minnie do it. Smiling at Minnie they both heard someone clearing it's throat up.

"Do you still live there?" Minnie asks as she buckles her seatbelt, glancing at Miyeon she noticed that the girl was spacing out. She giggled as she leaned forward to buckle Miyeon's seatbelt.

On the other hand Miyeon panicked seeing Minnie's face so close to her. "W-hat are you doing?" Miyeon asks and Minnie can feel her warm breath against her neck.

Staring into the older ones eyes she was drowning in it. She was brought back to reality when Miyeon cleared her throat up. "Oh sorry." Minnie sat back on her own, placing her hands on the steering wheel.

"Do you still live there?" Minnie asks once again. "Yeah." Miyeon answered.

It was undeniably quiet and Minnie doesn't know how to start a conversation so she just focused her eyes on the road. Arriving safe and sound. Minnie unbuckled her seatbelt, getting out of the car immediately so she can open the car door for Miyeon.

But the older was already out. Minnie internally cursed herself. She beamed a smile at Miyeon. "Goodnight." Minnie whispered not really knowing if Miyeon actuallu heard her. "It's still early for a goodnight. Want to come in? It's quite cold here." Miyeon just invited her inside and Minnie couldn't stop thinking.

She's been inside this house for so many times already but it feels so different being inside now. Before she was Miyeon's lover and now they are friends, although she have decided not to hide her feelings. She wants to have the proper process like before.

Her dad always reminded her to treat a lady right and always do the right process on asking a girl.

Sitting on the couch, Minnie waited for Miyeon to come back. "I don't have any hot choco here so I guess this can be it."

'Milk.'

Minnie's not really a fun if milk and Miyeon didn't know it so with a smile she took the cup and a piece of cookie dipping the cookie into the milk.

For once she enjoyed drinking milk and eating cookies. Miyeon was happy that Minnie liked it. Minnie was contemplating whether to say it or not.

With every bits of courage that she got she heaved a sigh, a sigh of relief. "Miyeon~ah." The older hummed in response but Minnie wanted the ilder to look at her as she says those words personally.

"My dahlia." and this time Minnie caught Miyeon's attention. Minnie noticed the tears that were forming on Miyeon's eyes. She panicked. She didn't want the older to cry, she wants the older to be happy.

When a tear rolled down on Miyeon's left cheek. Minnie wiped it out before giving a soft kiss on Miyeon's forehead.

"I love you."

And there Minnie said it, full of love and sincerity. Minnie softly smiles at the older. She can't wait another four years just to have Miyeon in her arms again. Four years was enough.

Miyeon remained silent sobbing. Minnie couldn't help but giggle at Miyeon's cuteness. "I've never ask for so much before." Miyeon said.

"But is it too much for me to ask to be with you again?" Miyeon asks but instead of answering Minnie captured her lips giving her a soft and lovingly kiss.

It was like they have been waiting for this day to come. Both hearts were beating in sync. Their lips that were dancing together.

Minnie would always be ready for a commitment as long as it's Miyeon. Perhaps their past love was just a test to fix their selves and to become a more better person.

Their present were blooming and the past wasn't withering it's still there because it was a lesson.

Minnie was brought back to life by her dahlia.

Their love was a dahlia.

END

===
Sorry if the story was too short. Thank you for the support and love that you gave to this book. Mimin/Minmi will always be one of my favorite superior ship. That's all for now. I hope y'all are safe and stay hydrated folks.