Another Pair | Part 11

(Y/N)'s POV

You hear Wyatt sigh from behind you, "It's not my fault I thought they were just a random person until they talked to me up close and I saw they're fangs, I didn't want to be rude cause I didn't want to make them angry and put us in danger!" You explain, rubbing your face as you plop down onto you're bed.

"(Y/N), you put us in danger just by talking to them!" He raises his voice, you sigh, an annoying feeling spreading through your head, "Wyatt, I'm not going to argue with you anymore." You say as you look out the window, your eyes not even minding the red eyes looking in through your it.

You didn't have the energy or confidence to fight with him right now, so you stood up, putting the final things in your bag and walking down the stairs to the front door, "(Y/N), you can't just keep running from me!" He says grabbing your wrist.

"Wyatt, you came here to bring me back to the den, not argue with me." you say as you wipe your eyes with the hand that isn't holding your newly packed backpack. His gaze softens when he notices the very few tears running down your cheeks, "I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out about everything, I'm sorry." he apologizes.

He tries pulling you into a hug but instead you give him a long-ish kiss on the lips, "I forgive you, but all of this damn fighting between us seriously needs to stop." you say, laughing a little while wiping your tears again, he nods, sighing, "Agreed."

Little to both of your knowledge, jealous eyes were watching this encounter from the tree line.

-----0----- back at the den -----0-----

"I'm sorry for making you worry, everyone, but I promise you I'm fine and nothing happened." you state with confidence as everyone surrounds you bombards you with questions, you were glad to be back but it could be a little stressful whenever they get like this.

You yelp in surprise as all of the littler kids tackled you to the ground, luckily Wyatt caught you before your head had hit the ground. You laugh as Wyatt sets your shoulders down on to the floor carefully, as you ruffled some of the kids hair.

"Alright, up, just so you don't kill me! Y'all are getting heavy!" You laugh as all of them start running back to whatever it is they do around the den, Wyatt grabbing your hand as he pulls you up off of the rock floor.

Wyatt pulls you against his chest, snuggling his face into the crook of your neck, you giggle, everyone around you walking away, just letting the couple be a couple, "Someone's being a little lovey today." you state as you grab his hand, "I have to make up for the week I couldn't be lovey to you."

You laugh as he spins you around dragging you softly by the hand into your shared room, "No making pups in there!" you hear Willa yell from the main den both of you bursting into laughter, Wyatt plops down onto the bed as he drags you with him, huffing in content when you fall perfectly onto his chest.

You look out the crawl way of yours and Wyatt's room, that also gives you the perfect view of the den's entryway, hugging onto Wyatt tighter when you see those,

Same. Red. Eyes.

-------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 579