Back To Stage One | Part 18

Addison's POV

I jumped out of my chair as I heard the news, not caring about my bag or the tears running down my face as I rushed out into the hallway and running as fast as my legs would take me to the hospital, Wyatt and Zed hot on my heels.

I burst into Seabrook hospital as I run up to the attendants desk not bothering waiting to catch my breath as I ask for my sister's name, she looks at me un-surely as she gives me the room number, "Be careful! She's rabid!" this comment of the nurses made me furious but I didn't want to cause anymore drama.

Wyatt and Zed followed behind me up to (Y/N)'s room, I peeked into room 210, seeing my sister sitting there while looking out the window, both of her hands cuffed to the hospital bed she was laying in.

I let out a small sob as I saw her in this position, some place I never thought I would see her, "Hey, Addison." she sniffs, not bothering to look over at me continuing to watch whatever was so interesting outside to her.

"Oh, (Y/N)." I sob as I collapse next to her bed, she reaches to pet my hair, but is stopped by the silver handcuffs, hissing in pain as it touches her skin, she gets frustrated and starts thrashing her hands around, trying to get herself out  of the handcuffs, 

"(Y/N), stop, it's no use." Wyatt says from the doorway, she looks at him and Zed with teary eyes as I grab her hand, she thumps her hand back down on her pillow, looking at her now red wrists with pained eyes.

"What did I do..." she asks herself, looking at herself in the mirror with the most judgmental eyes I've ever seen on a person, "(Y/N), whatever you're thinking about yourself, stop, I promise it's not worth it." I say to her as she shakes her head in disagreement.

She looks back at the doorway and seeing her boyfriend made more and more tears fall down her face, "Oh, baby..." I say as I crawl into the bed and hold her in my arms in the most comfortable way possible.

"Rabid...." she whispers to herself, looking down at the handcuffs, Wyatt gets angry at this,             "(Y/N), just stop! Whatever anyone else is saying about you isn't true and-"

"Oh!? It isn't!? Then explain why I'm being handcuffed to a hospital bed while I wait for me to get put in prison, huh, Wyatt!? Explain that to me!" She shouts sending off some weird frenzy outside, "Officer! Help! The wolf is getting violent again." a nurse from outside shouts.

She looks at the door with emotionless eyes, "You might want to head out..." she whispers holding in sobs as her moonstone glows a dark blue color, something none of us had ever seen before. We all sigh as Wyatt gives her one last kiss on the head before we head out, officers in full gear running in.

Zed turns around quickly hearing the familiar sound of silver against skin, "Hey! Stop your hurting her!" he yells as he looks through the window and sees them holding her wrists down to the bed, causing red marks to start forming.

Wyatt starts sobbing and runs off as I only stare as my sister screams in pain, my words from earlier echoing in my mind,

"I want my sister back!"

-----------------------------------------------------

To be continued

Word count: 584