Stay with me

Dream-who was now sitting on counter- was very angry at his brother. He was still holding on to George, Dreams hand rapped around George-tightly. Dream tossed George into his hoodies pocket and jumped of the counter. It was really late and the hoodie was warm, so George fell asleep. "Sapnap! What the h**l man" Dream yelled. "Sorry! It was funny" Sapnap yelled back. "Wait where's George? That's his man right?" Sapnap asks. "Yea his name is George and he's right her-"

Dream cuts himself off after getting George out of his pocket. "He's asleep" Dream thinks aloud "cuteeee". Sapnap slowly turns to his bedroom "I'll leave you two alone" he jokes while closing the door.

Dream is still looking at George while he walks to his room. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 Dream ponders. George lifts his head up and yawns "c-cold". Dream looks down at George. His bright light brown eyes glaring up at him. Dream mentally awes at the cuteness of the small boys voice. "Your cold?" Dream repeats while put George back into his pocket. "Where do you want to sleep Georgie?" Dream asks. George mutters a reply "h-here". Dream awes again at the cuteness at George. "Okay~" Dream hums while laying down on his back.

Dream noises that George can't sleep in his pocket every night, no matter how much he wanted him to. He had to find a smaller bed, or something along the lines for George to sleep in. While Dream thinks to himself, he feels himself slowly fall asleep with his hand in his pocket, covering George.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Georges eyes flutter open. 𝘐𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵? George asks himself. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮. George looks behind him and sees Dreams hand. 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘴𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦? 𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦 George thinks. George slowly crawls out of the lime green hoodie and onto Dreams chest. He lies there til Dreams wakes up. George cuddles up next to Dreams face. Dreams wakes up and feels George lying on him. Dream looks down at George and noises that George is looking up at him. "Oh I-I'm s-sorry" George stutters while getting up. George is about to jump off of Dreams chest-onto the bed-and leave, until Dream grabs him and placed him back into his pocket.

"Why are you sorry?" Dream asks while getting out of his bed. "Oh um I-I thought you didn't w-want th-there" George mutters. "Why wouldn't I?" Dream asks. "Um....I don't know".

"Anyways" Dream says, changing the subject "how'd you sleep?". "Very well! It's warm in your pocket not gonna lie" George laughs. Dream turns warm on his neck, face, and tips of his ears.

"R-really?" Dream asks

"Yea! I like it in here"

Dream pinches the back of George's shirt and pulls him out of his pocket and holds George close to his face. "Cutie" Dream smiles. George quickly becomes red and hides his face in his hands. Dreams smiles more. Dream sits George on his shoulder and goes to find his brother.

A/n
I tried making the chapter as long as I could because I won't be writing a lot, sry. Go read mayceeinnit  book assassin! Also go read my other stories please!