Caught

Luz and Amity were studying for an Abominations test coming up at Blight Manor (Aldor and Odelia are on a trip :3). "So... how do I do this?" Luz asked, looking slightly lost. Amity giggled at the look on her girlfriends face.

"Here, let me see." Amity grabbed the book, then paused. "Luz, babe... your book is upside down... That's probably part of the problem."

"Oh... It doesn't make anymore sense right-side-up." Luz admitted. Amity sighed and looked at her girlfriend with a half-amused, half-are-you-serious face. "Can we take a break?" Luz whined.

"Fine. But only for 5 minutes." Amity sighed again. Luz grinned and snuggled up to the other witch. Amity smiled and started to pet Luz's hair. Luz sighed in happiness, wrapping her arms around Amity's waist.

"Te amo, Ami." Luz said, getting slightly drowsy.

"T-te amo, Luz." Amity stuttered. Luz shot up.

"Amity? Did you learn Spanish?" Luz asked, eyes shining. Amity blushed.

"I leaned some of the phrases you use the most... did I say it correctly?"

"Are you kidding?!" Luz exclaimed. "You said it perfectly!" And with that, Luz swooped in and started kissing Amity all over her face. Starting with her eyes, then her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, and then her lips. Amity grinned through the kiss, and kissed back. Luz moved so that she was on Amity's lap, not breaking the kiss. They broke the kiss, faces flushed, and grinned at each other. "Thank you, amor." Luz said, pressing her forehead against Amity's.

"You're welcome, and thank you too. For being mine." Amity whispered, pressing her lips back on Luz's. Luz felt her heart swell with happiness, love, and, just maybe, a bit of lust. Luz licked Amity's lip, begging for entrance. Amity smirked, but kept her mouth closed. Luz groaned and tried again, licking with more urgency. Amity still kept her mouth closed, causing Luz to growl lowly. This time, Luz nipped at Amity's lip instead. Amity gasped, and Luz took the opportunity to shove her tongue in the shorter girls mouth, exploring the wet cavern and brushing up against the other muscle. Amity let out a quiet moan that was like music to Luz's ears. 

They made out for a little while, before Luz pulled away and kissed Amity's nose. Amity sneezed, causing Luz to giggle. Luz leaned in and captured Amity's lips again, sliding her hands under the smaller girls shirt and rubbing circles on her hips with her thumbs. Amity moved her hands so that they were running through the Latina's fluffy hair, sometimes pulling at it, earning a delighted moan from the girl. Luz let her hands wander up into the other girls shirt, lightly tracing patterns. Amity was moaning constantly, slowly submitting to the other girls ministrations. Luz felt this and smirked, pleased that she could reduce the smaller girl to putty in minutes.

Luz let her hands reach what they were aiming for, and cupped Amity's breasts, freeing a gasp from her. Luz began to kneed the mounds of flesh through the bra that the teal-haired girl wore. Amity let out delicious moans that sent Luz into a frenzy. Luz moved her hands out of Amity's shirt and began to tug it off. Amity realized what was happening, and raised her arms over her head to help Luz. As soon as her shirt was off, Amity surged forward to clasp her lips with Luz's. Luz groaned, and flipped Amity so she was on her back with the taller girl straddling her.

"Hey Mittens! Ed and I are-" Emira stopped when she saw the position her youngest sibling was in. "Is now a bad time?" This time, Amity and Luz flew apart to stare at Em, a heavy blush coating both of their cheeks as Amity grabbed her shirt and held it in front of herself.

"Hey Em! What's taking so... long..." Ed faltered as he entered the room. It was silent for a few seconds, before Amity got her wits back and yelled at Ed and Em to leave, which they did, snide remarks about using protection lingering with the 2 girls. Amity covered her face with her shirt.

"Sorry Luz." She said, but it was muffled by the shirt. Luz giggled and crawled back on top of Amity. 

"What are you talking about? Now we have the house to ourselves~" Amity would take what happened that day to the grave, but whenever the girls were asked about it, Luz would chuckle with a light blush, whereas Amity would turn red and stutter incoherent words. Luz would later joke that she was the same on that day, to which Amity would blush harder, and shove Luz playfully.

---------------------------

Here. I'm having writers block in my other story, so I figured I should update at least one of my books. So here.

~Lex

---------------------------

Word Count: 802