CHAPTER2: Dont pop boners in the kitchen

The moonlight peeked through J-hope's window as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked at his alarm clock, it said it was 11:00 pm.

"A snack won't hurt" he whispered, slipping on his slippers and walking to the kitchen. Hobi's eyes bulged as he saw the sight that was in the kitchen. Yoongi, and if that wasn't bad enough it was not just any Yoongi. But a shirtless Yoongi.

Lucky for him, Yoongi hadn't noticed him entering the room. So naturally hobis eyes trailed down to the abs and soon the- well you know what.
J-hope's breath hitched as he felt his pants tightened.

"Oh fuck" he said under his breath

Oh hell no, we are not popping a boner in front of Yoongi. Hobi stumbled back to his room not even bothering if he looked like some deformed chicken. He quietly shut the door and he gasped at the sight in front of him. (Well actually bellow him)
he was already hard, curious and embarrassed at the fact that it took him just a minute to get hard just by seeing his crush, he did one of the most stupid things he could ever do. He grabbed his clothed cock which earned him a really loud groan.

"Mmm~ffg" he put a hand over his mouth, once he realized Yoongi was just outside.
"I gotta get rid of this," J-hope quietly layed back on his bed.

He started to palm his cock through his pants making him quietly moan, trying to bite down the sounds he was making.

"Fuck yoongi" he softly groaned, throwing his head back. He swiftly pulled off his sweats and boxers in one go.

His length slapped his stomach earning him another moan. The tip was red and leaking precum at the slit. He started to stroke his dick.

"F-fuck Yo- ongi Oppa" he moaned.

He started to stroke faster, letting out a string of moans.
"Ah- Oppa- Fa-Fuck me!" He moaned, using his free hand to massage his balls as he picked up the pace even more.

"Oppa I'm gonna cum soon!" He yelled, at this point the pleasure was getting to him. He pumped his cock faster as he felt the heat in his stomach rising. After pumping it a couple more times he finally cummed with his seed being splattered all over his hand and thighs.

Hobi quickly picked up a couple tissues to wipe himself off.

He stared at the ceiling trying to catch his breath before there was a knock on the door. J-hope quickly jolted out of his bed and ran to the door. When he opened it, he was greeted by the familiar bunny-like maknae: Jungkook.

"Hey Hobi-hyung, I know it's late but I was wondering if you wanna play some Overwatch with me and Jimin?" He asked, flashing his adorable bunny smile, how could J-hope say no?

"Sure Kookie!" He smiled trying to show off as much sunshine as possible so he won't suspect anything.

"Alright great" Jungkook replied, "You might want to put on some pants though" he giggled.

J-hope looked down, blushing profusely.
"Shit"