CHAPTER3: Music To My Ears

The beats of the synthy bass rang through Yoongi's ears, he hummed out a possible melody to match. Quickly typing down the chords. Ever since the fateful dance practice, Yoongi was never able to sleep. Because the problem was, when you watch your crush- I mean bandmate literally bend over right in front of you during warm ups wasn't the most pleasant dream to be sleeping with. Hence why he's been distracting himself by making music.

Because even though Yoongi loves all of his members with his whole heart, he has a secret . And that secret is he might love a member a little differently than the others.

I have a crush on Hoseok

He realized it one night,

it happened when they were both out together in the studio, sipping on soju while just messing around with some unreleased recordings. They were both drunkenly giggling at some joke yoongi made about how the clouds looked like tteokbokki.

He saw Hobi's eye sparkle even though he was probably half asleep.

"Th-anks for a Go-od t-time!" He said as he fumbled for the door, Hiccups interrupting his speech. The room was dark and he was drunk so of course opening a door was no easy task. Yoongi chuckled and helped Hobi out of the room.

"Thanks Hyung" Hobi slurred.

"No problem" Yoongi gave him his signature gummy smile. Hobi lightly chuckled and moved closer to Yoongi, until their faces were only centimeters apart.

"Night Hyung," Hobi said above a whisper and pecked Yoongi on the lips. Hobi swiftly turned on his heel and walked back home.

Hoseok unlocked his door and stumbled to the floor, he quickly got up and awkwardly tumbled on his bed. A victorious sigh left his lips as his eyes started to close.

But as he was almost asleep Yoongi called to check on him.Hobi picked up the phone and said in a sleepy, drunk and faint voice "Hello?"

Yoongi replies with "Are you okay, H-hobi?" His voice getting husky and quiet.

Hoseok yawed and said "Yeah I'm good Hyung."

Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, "I'm glad you made it home, good night Hoseok."
Hobi: "Good night Hyung I-".

Drunk Yoongi accidentally hung up on Hoseok as he was saying something, But he also didn't mind it as he knew Yoongi was tired as well like him, but that night was the ibest and the most memorable memory they ever had!