CHAPTER5: A Romantic Dinner

Hoseok ran to his room and he smiled because of the thought of going to a restaurant with his crush. J-Hope had no time to waste so he took a hot shower, he used almond scented shampoo which was Yoongi's favorite smell. He sprayed himself with cologne and went to pick an outfit.

 He sprayed himself with cologne and went to pick an outfit

Hoseok fixed his hair and brushed his teeth. He afterwards put cherry lip bum on, He drank water to make sure no voice cracks could come by.
Hobi knew he was prepared and stood outside
waiting for Yoongi to show up. Yoongi finally showed up and Hoseok took a deep breath
Hoseok: "It's gonna be fine". Hobi walked to the car with a smile. Yoongi gazed at Hobi as his hair blown away in the wind. Yoongi got out and opened the car door for him, Yoongi was too in love with Hoseok he couldn't take anymore pressure and just flashed a gummy smile. As soon as Hoseok stepped inside the car he couldn't keep his eyes off of Yoongi. Hoseok wanted more of Yoongi And to feel
Him. Hoseok tried focusing on him once again but he slightly saw Yoongi move his eyes to him.

Yoongi stopped at a red light and slightly turned at Hobi while he was on his phone he turned his back before Hobi looked back at what was in front of him.

They finally reached their destination. They were greeted and later seated at their table.
As soon as they sat down
Everything was quiet but Yoongi broke that.

Yoongi: "why are you so nervous Hobi?"

I honestly wanted to tell Yoongi-Hyung that I'm going crazy for him inside but What if he doesn't feel the same way about me.

Hoseok: "Sorry Hyung" Hoseok nervously exhaled out

Yoongi Pov-I just wanted to tell Hoseok that I'm also nervous but he's probably not into me that much.

Yoongi and Hoseok mistakenly took a quick stare at each other before eventually looking away.

The waiter finally showed up and grinned.
"Is anyone ready to order?"
Hoseok: "Yeah"
Yoongi looked inpatient and tired so he just said what he wanted and got it out of the way
Yoongi: "We'll just get Chicken with beer and a side of spicy tteokbokki'"
Waiter: "Alright"

Yoongi's cheeks glowed red and he looked down at his pants.His chest pumped up and down faster than it really was, Yoongi put his head on the table and wrapped his arms around his head.

Hobi was curious at why he was so nervous, Hoseok looked down and he had no boner. So why is he so nervous?

The happy moment came and the food was finally here. Yoongi Felt relieved and stroked his soft'black hair.

Hoseok cutely picked up his chopsticks he sorted out the food he desired to eat. Yoongi saw him stuff his face with food that's when a little laugh came out. And Yoongi then began eating.