𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. o come, all ye faithful

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑The Tragic Love Story ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
The Tragic Love Story
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑The Tragic Love Story ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

Mystic Falls' Square

Florence never saw herself as a friend, never believed she could maintain a long enough healthy relationship with another being, be it romantic or platonic. She cared though, people did matter to her and she'd done all there was in her power to protect them as long as she remained in their lives.

But she had the absolute worst track record with her friends.

     And so, the constant presence of Caroline Forbes as her chosen friend both terrified and annoyed her. She could understand the blonde's need to be the caretaker, tend to her cracked soul and nurse her damaged heart. But was hovering over her at every given moment necessary?

She finally managed to escape Caroline's overbearing kindness to make a call. "Hey. Sorry. I know I'm late." Stefan apologized after the second beep.

"If I'm gonna be stuck here in winter wonderland with Caroline and Wolf boy, then you're gonna have to suffer with me." Flor huffed, kicking away a pesky pebble with the tip of her heel. "Where are you?"

"I'm at the house." Stefan answered. "Why? What's wrong?"

The brunette took a quick glance back at the arguing couple. "Apparently, Tyler's got this whole martyr phase going on and Care is not happy." She winced, hearing the aggressive words being loudly exchanged between the two teens. "Why are you at the house? Thought you were avoiding your ex."

The confirmation of their theory regarding the sired doppelgänger had given Stefan no option but to remove himself from his own home, in order to spare his feelings about Elena. So Flor offered him a room in her apartment, she herself would be staying at as well.

"Well, she's not here anymore. Damon took Jeremy to the Gilbert lake house with Bonnie, so I guess her house is safe for her again." Her brother replied. "Hey, listen; I got Klaus to tell me a little bit more about this hunter's sword." He informed. "You know that map in Jeremy's tattoo? The sword decodes it. It's literally the key to finding the cure."