𝒊𝒙. bringing out the dead

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Playing The Devil ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
Playing The Devil
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Playing The Devil ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

Mikaelson Mansion

In the course of her immortal life Flor had often wondered when would she get her happy ending. When would it be enough suffering? Could she ever be at peace? Did she deserve a break from the harsh reality striking her down every minute of every day?

Truth be told there came a time where she'd given up her one purpose in life and thought about ending everything. She wanted to be left alone just as much as she didn't, a strange paradox.

     A knock sounded from the other side of the wooden door. The person on the other side didn't wait for invitation and stepped inside. "Hello love." Klaus smirked at the timid girl standing in front of the large window showcasing the town in the most beautiful way.

     Flor rolled her eyes but refrained from saying anything that might anger the hybrid. "Why aren't you ready yet?" He questioned her casual appearance since a few hours ago he'd came in to inform her of the arrival of her brothers.

     The brunette sighed crossing her arms over her chest. "Why haven't you killed me yet?" Honestly the anticipation of what would become of her was much worse than the torture he was about to unleash upon her. She just wanted to get it over with.

     The smug smirk never faltered from his handsome face as he took small steps towards the woman. "Well you see, I thought we were friends, an ally I could trust." His body was almost pressed against hers causing her to put some distance between them. "I tell you about your family, I send you here to get information on a matter of importance to me and yet you had no problem betraying the trust I'd put in you."

     His piercing blue eyes stared deep into hers, so she ducked her head to avoid further eye contact. "Do you really wanna know why I did it?" Her voice nothing above a whisper, her courage still faint but thankfully he'd heard her as he gave her an encouraging nod.