𝒊. birthday

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Summertime Sadness ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑
Summertime Sadness
┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┑Summertime Sadness ┕━━━━━━᯽━━━━━━┙

Mystic Grill

     Life in one word for the young brunette was exciting, she saw everything in another light compared to her peers but as her mother'd always said 'the world is an intriguing place, one you can only endure by being just as equally strange' she took that as her mantra.

     She loved her life, enjoyed the complexity, the weirdness to it all and she embraced her own differences with open arms, Emma was glad no one tried to change her, especially her own mother. Alexandra was the most supportive person out there and she knew it was all for her father's dying wish.

     The single mother watched as her daughter got engrossed in fascinating aspects such magic and photography. She let her follow both and couldn't be more proud at seeing her getting accepted in the major she adored. But for Emma to blossom she had to let her go.

     Alexandra couldn't say she was sad that her daughter had left for New York City, in fact as cruel as it may sound she was glad that she could have the house all to herself. That way she could mourn her dead lover without the fear of Emma catching her. But the brunette didn't want to leave her mother all to herself so she made a deal to visit her in summers.

     After her second year in college was over she packed her bags and booked a ticket for Virginia, Mystic Falls. And now that summer was coming to an end Emma couldn't help but feel a little bummed. It was true she'd been working at the Grill but that was what got her to meet a lot of peculiar people.

     Out of all of them Damon and Alaric were probably her favorite, their strange friendship was the reason for her knowing them in the first place, not to mention she liked their first interaction in which she successfully managed to surprise the cocky vampire.