001

Info Key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

A few days later

(Y/N) knew she should just observe but she couldn't handle how Kageyama was treating Hinata. He was literally using Hinata as a foot rest. 

"Kageyama." She said, her voice distorted from a voice distorter in her mask.

 Kageyama turned towards the odd voice and saw (Y/N) standing there. 

"What do you want? If you want to borrow Fido, it's a no." He responded a sneer on his face as he stomped his feet on Hinata's back. 

"Actually, I want to gamble against you." She told him, behind her mask a smile was growing. He smirked and nodded. 

"Let's play Black Jack, each round is worth ¥200,000." he suggested. She nodded, staying silent once again.

Time Skip (After the deck is almost finished)

(Y/N)'s grin was growing at a rapid rate behind her mask. 

He had won almost every round and there was one more round before the deck was finished.

 "You know what? For the last round whoever wins gets ¥10,000,000" She offered, Kageyama smirked "why not!" He replied in a cocky tone. 

The cards were placed down and both Kageyama and (Y/N) checked the bottom card. 

"Draw or stay?" the dealer asked.

 "Stay." Kageyama told them, his face clearly displaying how much he thought he was going to win. 

"I'll stay as well." (Y/N) polity said. 

Both gamblers flipped over their bottom cards and Kageyama was shocked. She had 21 while he only had 17. 

"Looks like I win. Can you pay me?" She questioned him with a giggle. 

"No-o, I don't have it-t." He stuttered out. 

"Pardon?" She sharply asked. 

"I don't have-e it." He repeated. 

"I guess you know what that means? Right Fido?" She teased him like he did to Hinata.

 He dropped his head so, his bangs covered his eyes. 

He was ashamed, he had a huge winning streak but then he got cocky, Because of the last round he went from ¥3,200,000 above her to ¥6,800,000 in debt. 

Everyone around them stayed silent, (Y/N) hadn't gambled during the first half of their year and she just won a huge amount of money on her first game. 

"Take off your mask. I bet you used to to cheat!" Kageyama accused her. 

"Fine, if you're willing to pay ¥200,000 more Fido." She replied grinning like the cheshire cat behind her mask. 

"Fine, but if you cheated I'm not in debt to you nor am I a house pet!" He told her. 

(Y/N) had to admit, it was bold on his behalf but knew this was pointless, so she stopped smiling.

 She took off her mask and handed it to Kageyama. 

He immediately became flustered after seeing her face. 

He snatched the mask from her and put it on. 

Unfortunately for him, it didn't have anything that would allow her to cheat. 

"Damn it." he muttered under his breath as he took off the mask and handed it back to (Y/N). 

She simply smiled and denied the mask. 

"I already took it off, there's no reason for me to keep it on." She explained. 

She then grabbed Hinata's hand and left the room. 

She began to walk down the hall with Hinata's hand in hers. 

She suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway and handed Hinata an envelope. 

"What's this?" he asked while opening the envelope. 

He was shocked to see a check with enough money to pay off his debt. 

"Thank you so much! but why did you give this to me?" Hinata questioned. 

(Y/N) smiled at him kindly. 

" I hated the way people were treating you terribly just because you were a house pet! I wanted to help you because you seem like a good person." She explained to him, while also fiddling with her (h/l), (h/t) (h/c) hair. 

"Thank you so much! I have to give this to the student council! I'll finally have human rights again!" He cheered before running down the hallway. 

"Whatever ..."She muttered under her breath as her cheeks went pink. 

She continued to walk down the hallway with a skip in her step. 

Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was bouncing slightly and she was smiling brightly knowing that she performed 2 good deeds today. 

She saw that a classroom seemed to be closing up, so she slipped in quickly. 'This should be interesting to watch.'

A.N.

Things are going to get intense! Just wait!

You have unlocked 2/45 yanderes

Unlocked: Shōyō Hinata

"Thank you for helping me! If you need help I̵̥̺̓̊̾'̸̧̠͍̂͝l̵̛̺͎̲l̵̳̝̋̓̔ ̵̥͊͒ḡ̷̮̜̐͝a̶̲̩͗ṃ̴̘̙̎b̷̛͓͕̰̽͝l̴̤̠̆̀e̶̻͔͌͘̚ ̶̡͇͓̂̊m̷̨̱̅͝ẙ̶͔̞͙̋͒ ̵̟̻̽l̸̢̺̟̈́̇i̶̗͌̀ḟ̴̩̋͑ę̵͇̤̏͠͠ ̶̞͙͛͒̽a̴̢̋͗w̸̥͗ȧ̷̤̠̔̒y̸̧͙͛ ̴͕̞̩͑͌ṭ̷̨̡̛̊ȍ̴̳͑̇͜ ̵͑̃͜ḩ̵̏̍e̷̐͜͝l̸̨̅p̷̖̠̙̀ ̵̲̬͐͝ý̸̹͚̊͜ö̷̧̗ų̷̜̘̓̒!"

Unlocked: Tobio Kageyama

"I'm your house pet! Please pay attention to me! M̜̼̫̳̣̅̀̃͊͝e͙͚͐̄!"

Word count: 785 words