004

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was ecstatic! She could gamble all afternoon against people she had been observing for a while. She ran off to Oikawa's classroom, she had observed his gamblings skills and patterns for a while and was ready to verse him. She burst into his classroom with a devilish grin plastered on her face. "Oikawa-senpai! I want to verse you! It can be any gambling game you name it!" She exclaimed with an excited expression. Oikawa was shocked to say the least, earlier she wanted nothing to do with him and now she wanted to gamble with him. "Sure, let's play Poker! ¥5,000,000." He replied with a smile. 

Time skip (Oikawa is growing worried now)

"Let's not do a showdown yet because I'm sure that you'll lose it!" He said with a straight face. (Y/N) knew that when he pulled a straight face he had a losing hand. "NO! SHOWDOWN NOW!" (Y/N) yelled before slamming her hand of cards down. She had a flush and Oikawa placed down his hand which wasn't anything that could beat her flush. "Oh! Did I win~? May I have my money now Oikawa-senpai~?" She questioned teasingly. Oikawa dropped his head down and scowled. "Let's play again! Double the money this time!" he offered shouting. (Y/N) couldn't pass up this offer and grinned a devil's smile. "Let's play then~!" She giggled out. "Oikawa-san! Are you sure you want to do this?!" One of his fangirls/house pets asked. "Shut up! I got this!" He shouted back at her. 

Time skip (The game is over)

(Y/N) faked being worried over a bad hand and Oikawa thought that he for sure caught her in his trap. He placed down his cards "Flush" he announced. She placed down her hand of cards "Royal straight flush." She replied leaning her head into her hand. Oikawa's face contorted into one of shock. "B-but how? What? This isn't possible!" He screamed. "I want my money Oikawa-senpai." She told him coldly. "I only have ¥8,900,000" he responded, ashamed with himself. He could have walked away losing ¥5,000,000 but he didn't want to. "Then you're in my debt until you can pay me ¥1,100,000 more." She replied. Oikawa turned to his house pets/fan girls. "I'll go on a date with whoever can give me that amount of money." He told them. Immediately a ravenette handed Oikawa the money he needed. "Looks like you're the lucky lady who gets to go on a date with me today~!" he said before turning to (Y/N) and handing her the money. She snatched it and began to count it. "Yup, that's ¥10,000,000."She sighed out, visibly upset. "aww, did you want me to be your wittle house pet~!" He teased. "Yeah, I did. That way I could beat you up and not get in trouble!" She responded happily. Iwaizumi smirked as the colour drained from Oikawa's face. "I like you already! Give me your number so we can beat Oikawa up sometime!" Iwaizumi demanded. She grinned and wrote down her number on his hand in pen. "Later~!" She said before leaving. Iwaizumi smirked at Oikawa "Guess your broke now, Stupidkawa!" he jeered. "I can't believe you're so mean to me Iwa-chan!" Oikawa sobbed. Iwaizumi just walked out of the room as Oikawa's fan girls/house pets tried to clam him down.

Meanwhile with (Y/N)

(Y/N) handed Kageyama a stack of money. "Take this to the students council to pay back your debt." She told him. He smiled brightly and ran off to go pay back the debt. "Kojika-san? Is that you?" a tired voice called out to her. "Kozume-senpai~~!" She cheered while running at him before hugging him tightly, his face ending up in her chest. "Oi Kenma-san, why are you letting this girl hug you?" a deep voice asked. "Yeah Kenma, you never let anyone touch you" another voice added.  Kenma released himself from her hug to answer them. "She's nice and her chest is an amazing pillow." He replied bluntly. "Kozume-senpai? Who're they?" (Y/N) questioned with clear confusion. "Kojika-san meet Kuroo Testurō and Yaku Morisuke. Kuroo-san, Yaku-san meet Kojika (Y/N)." He introduced the people to each other. (Y/N) hit a fist onto her open hand. "Testurō Kuroo! I know you! Last semester you lost ¥800,000 to Daishō Suguru! I recognize you because of your awful bedhead looking hair!" She exclaimed with an excited tone. Yaku and Kenma burst out laughing at Kuroo, while Kuroo began to cry in the corner of the room [Sad corner :( ]. (Y/N) giggled at his childish behaviour. "It's nice to meet you Yaku-senpai! I've never heard of you before this!" she said to Yaku. Kenma continued to laugh as Yaku joined Kuroo in the corner. (Y/N) began to giggle as well, sure she was going to gamble a lot today but that doesn't mean she couldn't have some fun in-between.

A.N.

I've decided to make (Y/N) a house pet to someone, who do you want her to be a house pet to.

Yanderes Unlocked: 9/45

Yandere Unlocked: Testurō Kuroo

"Would you look at that! I lost! Ȉ̴̼͜ ̷͚̀l̴̹͙̉ŏ̴̯̂ͅs̴̻͚͠t̶͓͛̊ ̵̡̩͗̈́m̵͍̫̕y̸̱̑̏ ̷̱͙͐h̵̢͎̑̓ȅ̴̙̘̀á̸̢ȓ̸̢͚̀t̴̬̅͐ ̴̥̓̉ā̴͚n̴̛͙d̵̩͊̕ ̵̞́s̴͍̙̎͘à̴̰n̶͓̊i̵̗̦̔t̷̬͗y̷̨̙͋̂ ̸͔̃͜͝t̴͚͒ǒ̶̞͠ ̴̗͑̽y̶̬̘̎ǫ̵͇̋ų̴̯̾!"

Yandere Unlocked: Morisuke Yaku 

"You're so beautiful and innocent, I promise to keep it that way!"

Tips Unlocked: 4/??

- To get a closer relationship with Kenma make him laugh 

- Don't get too much of a close relationship with Kenma! Remember, he's a wild card!

Choices for the next chapter:

Who do you want to gamble against?

a) Gamble against Kuroo

b) Gamble against someone from another class

c) Don't gamble anymore today

Who do you want to talk to?

a) Yumeko and Suzui

b) Hinata

c) Kageyama

Who do you want to properly meet?

a) Shinsuke Kita

b) Itsuki Sumeragi

c) Daichi Sawamura

d) Koshi Sugawara

Word Count: 971 words