007

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

The girls were finishing up their game of Old Maid with Kiyoko ending victorious. (Y/N) pulled out two stacks of ¥500,000. "Great game!" She cheered while handing Kiyoko the money stacks. Kiyoko nodded with a ghost of a smiled and accepted the money. "Yachi-san? Do you mind counting my money?" She asked her house pet. Yachi grabbed the money and quickly counted it before handing it back to Kiyoko. "It's ¥1,000,000?" Kiyoko asked Yachi. Yachi nodded nervously as (Y/N) stared at the interaction. (Y/N) grabbed Yachi's hand and dragged her into an empty nearby classroom. "How much money do you owe Shimizu-senpai?" (Y/N) asked. "¥1,000,000" Yachi replied ashamed of how much money she lost. (Y/N) handed her two ¥500,000 stacks of money. "Take this and buy back your human rights!" She said before leaving the classroom. Yachi counted the money and began to cry when she realized it was enough to pay off her debt. She walked out of the room but didn't see (Y/N) anywhere, so she just ran to the student council president's office to pay off her debt. 

With (Y/N)

(Y/N) walked down the hall while looking for another gambling match to watch or one of her friends. She saw Kita with Osamu and Atsumu and ran towards them. "Kita-senpai! Miya-senpai! and the dumb blonde guy..." (Y/N) yelled as she ran up to them. When she was near them, she saw that there were others with them. "Who're you guys?" she asked while tilting her head. The boys blushed before Kita decided to answer her. "These are our friends." Kita told her. (Y/N) smiled at them and held out her hand. "I'm Kojika (Y/N), a first year! Nice to meet you!" She said. Suna grabbed her hand and shook it. "Suna Rintarō, a second year." he replied plainly to try and hide how nervous he was. She smiled, let go of his hand and turned to the other boy she didn't know. She held out her hand to him with a grin. "I'm Ojiro Aran, a third year." He told her as he shook her hand. She nodded then turned to Kita and the twins. She hugged Kita and kept hugging until he hugged back. After a few minutes, she turned to Osamu and tackled him into a hug. He flushed and (Y/N) giggled after letting go. She waved to them then ran off to find Yachi or Kageyama. 

Time skip

She saw Kageyama talking to Leiko and decided to spy on them. "Kageyama-san~! You look super handsome~" Leiko told him while drawing circles on his chest. Kageyama grabbed her hand and put it down. "Will you stop. It's annoying you Boke." He replied as he got ready to walk off. Leiko wrapped her arms around his waist and put her face in his chest. Red flashed through Kageyama's eyes and he threw her off of him. He grabbed her head and began to bash it on the floor. When her forehead began to bleed, Kageyama stopped and began walking in the opposite direction that (Y/N) was in. (Y/N) stared at the scene in front of her with terror and was quivering in fear before running away. She kept running with her eyes closed and fear running through her veins. She bumped into someone but didn't fall, so she kept running. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she ran into the nearest classroom and collapsed onto her knees. There was only a few people in the room and they all stared at (Y/N) until one of them had enough courage to see what happened.

A.N.

Yanderes Unlocked: 16/45

Yandere Unlocked: Hitoka Yachi

"Don't leave me! Not nowN̶̼̝͈̚ͅo̴̤̠̠͆̍t̷͚̒ ̶̢͇̉͗̽́̀è̶̡͔̯ͅv̵̪̠̌̎̃ẽ̷̬̟̬͆͊́͝ř̷͎͓͍̫͖̎̄̉̚!"

Yandere Unlocked: Rintarō Suna

" I love watching you gamble. But I hate watching you t̷͉̞̽̓͆a̷̙̱͎̱̫͐̈́͋͋̽l̵̰̏͑͑̉͒k̸͓̿͑̓͆ͅ ̵̬̤͛͂̊̈́͝ṭ̶̨̨̜͆ǒ̴̞̦̇̒̄͝ ̶̗͔́͑̀͆ĥ̴͈͇͊̎i̴̛̘̗̺̠͐̃̈́͜m̴̢͈͕̮̄̇̑͐̚!"

Who is comforting (Y/N)?

a) Yumeko Jabami

b) Ryota Suzui

c)Kanji Koganegawa 

Who does (Y/N) ask to protect her from Kageyama? 

a) Wakatoshi Ushijima

b) Kōtarō Bokuto

c) Daichi Sawamura

d) Lev Haiba

Is Leiko okay?

a) Yes

b) No

Who becomes (Y/N)'s friend?

a) Leiko Kawanishi

b) Nanami Tsubomi

c) One of the first commenter's ocs

Happy reading! Sayonara! ~Author-san

Word count: 705 words