We Need More Fruit!

Natsu was at Lucy's place, getting his grub on. "Mmmm...thish ish really goog...dish you mak thish?"

Lucy was looking up a recipe for a fruit cake. "...one cup of flour, milk...Oh Um no, those were some leftovers I had from A restaurant...and don't touch that fruit on the table." Happy walked up to Lucy. "Do you have anymore fish??" Lucy looked down at him. "Happy.....you ate forty fish..." "But I'm still hungry...." Lucy turned back around. "Happy, can you hand me that milk on the counter over there?" Happy looked at her, then flopped flat on the floor. "Give me another fish first..." Lucy turned around with a demonic expression. "If you don't get up and hand me that milk, I'm gonna FRY YOU like a fish." Happy crossed his arms. "But only Natsu can do that..." "Hhhhh.....fine, you'll never see another fish again..." "Here You go!!"

Lucy grew confused. "How did you get that so fast?? "It was the power of fish!" "I will never get you, Happy..."

Natsu stuck one last grape in his mouth. "Ahh...that really hit the spot...hey Lucy, is that cake your making for us?" Lucy was mixing the ingredients for the cake. "Natsu, do you ever get full? Geez...no this isn't for you..." "Well, can I at least have a slice when it's done?" Lucy quickly glanced at him. "Well if you want to die, ok..." Natsu grew nervous. "What's that supposed to mean??" "This cake it's for Erza..." "OH....never mind then...I'm not ready to die...from eating a slice of her cake...O.o" Lucy lightly chuckled. "Hand me that fruit on the table..."

Natsu turned and looked at the table. "Uh...what fruit?" "That big bowl of fruit I asked you not to touch." Natsu sweat dropped. "I thought you said I could eat that..." "YOU ATE IT THEM!!....well, it was nice knowing you...do you wanna be cremated when you die?" "I'M NOT GOING TO DIE...right???" Happy butted in. "Well you did mess up her cake...and you know how she gets when people ruin her cakes...."  "SHUT UP HAPPY!! THAT'S NOT MAKING ANYTHING BETTER RIGHT NOW!!" Happy politely hat shut up. Lucy started talking. "Well if you can get me another basket of fruit in 3 hours your life will be spared..." " Ok I'll be back!!" Natsu dashed out of the door before you could say hothead. "Wait for me Natsu!!" Happy dashed out the door after Natsu. "Hhh...I would never get those two..." Lucy sat down to rest.

Thanx for all my readers out there... I really appreciate it...Give me some support, vote, comment, and follow me...thank you.