Major Mix Up

"Okay!! Where's the nearest market!!" Natsu was looking at every building he walked pass. "Um Natsu, we have to catch a train to the nearest grocery market..." Happy quickly plugged his ears afterwards. "WE HAVE TO WHAT???????" Natsu quickly shook his head. "NO NO I AM NOT GETTING ON A TRAIN!!!" Happy patted Natsu's leg. "It's ok Natsu, I'll come to your funeral..."  He looked down at Happy. "Why would I have a funeral?" "Because, if you go back empty handed, Erza's gonna reduce you to a pile of dust and clothes..." "OK!!!!! LET'S GO GET TRAIN TICKETS!!!"

                       Shortly after, they arrived at the train station. "Happy go buy the tickets." "Aye!" Happy walked up to the ticket stand. "Hello cat, where D'ya want to go this fine afternoon?" Happy looked at the ticket board. "Um....Hey, what's Death City? I've never heard of that part of town..." The man pushed his glasses onto his face. "Oh, that's new in the map... we just built one way tracks to there. It's home of the DWMA..." Happy stood there and thought to himself. *D....W....M....A....ah!! That has to stand for Delicious Watermelons, Mangos, And Apples!* "I'll take two tickets to Death City please!" "Are you sure? It's going to be a permanent destination..." Happy's mouth watered. "I'm really sure..."

He man smiled. "That will be 1000 jewel." "Here You go.." Happy walked back to where Natsu was standing.

"I got the tickets Natsu!" Natsu gave him a large smile. "Great!! Where we goin?"  Happy looked at a ticket. "Uhh...somewhere called Death City..." "Happy, that place sound kinda....how do I put this.....kinda DEAD. Do you even think they'll have any food there?" Happy looked very sure of  himself. "Aye!! They're home of the DWMA!!! I think that stands for Delicious Watermelons, Mangos, and Apples!" Natsu fell into thought. "Are you sure that's what DWMA stands for?" Just then two trains pulled up. "Uhh...which one do we get on?" Happy looked at the ticket. "The ticket says to hey on the train with the skull..." the both stared at the train in the back with a larger than super sized skull on it. "Happy...that train looks kinda freaky..." "I know right..."

                         Time skip...

"Natsu...you don't look like your gonna throw up and die!!" Natsu crossed his arms. "Well I can't even tell if we're moving..." (they are actually moving...) He looked to his side and seen Happy touching all over some random person's hair. "Get off me cat!!!!" "But I like your hair!!" The boy had a brown and yellow jacket on, a head band with a word on it, and had red eyes. Suddenly, Happy was snatched off the boy. "I'm sorry about that...hey...your hair is pretty awesome..." The boy ran his fingers through his hair and smiled. "Thanx...I'm an albino...I don't get complements often..." Natsu stared at him for a while. "You don't look like your from around here..." The boy put his hands behind his head. "I'm from Death City." Natsu smiled. "Duo you think you could tell me what DWMA stands for?" Happy Jumped in. "Natsu...I told you what out meant already..." Hey boy looked at Happy. "Then let me hear it." Happy's eyes went into sparkle mode. " It means Delicious Watermelons, Mangos, and Apples..." The boy shook his head. "NOT even close...it stands for Death Weapon Meister Academy." "WHAT?!?!?" Natsu quickly turned to Happy. "WHEN I DIE YOUR COMING WITH ME!!!!!!!" Happy sweatdropped. "We can just buy tickets when we get there and catch the train back..." "That's not going to be possible....this is the last train to ever go in or out of Death City." Natsu falls to the floor chibi style. " what's wrong with him?" "He's motion sick...and we just hit a bump...plus he was already overwhelmed with the fact that someone named Erza is gonna find him and kill him..." "Wow...that sounds pretty complicated...."

Thanx for the readers that enjoy this story....vote, comment and always remember to follow!!