The new Team

Natsu laid on the train's floor as it went through a series of bumps and jolts. "It's he always like that?" The boy stared at Natsu , who looked throw up worthy. "Yep! He's like this every time we get in any moving vehicle..." Suddenly... "We are now approaching Death City. Everyone must get off." The train stopped. Natsu sprang up rather quickly still a little wobbly. "O....k....let's get off this train...." the boy stood up. "You need any help?" Natsu just waved his hand in his face. "Na...I'm Good..." "Ok then, I'll be going...I have to meet up with someone..." suddenly, he was tugged on the leg.

"PLEASE LET US GO WITH YOU!! WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE OR WHERE WERE GOING....AND WE NEEDING her PROTECTION FROM ERZA!!!" "GET OFF ME CAT!! WHAT KINDA CAT ARE YOU ANYWAY???" Natsu stood there and processed what could happen if they were left alone and Erza found them....dust....no hesitation...just dust. Natsu started hugging the boy's leg. "PLEASE LET US GO WITH YOU!! I DON'T WANNA DIE.." The boy stood there annoyed. "....Fine...you can come with me..." They both got off him at the same time. "Since we're traveling together, I'm Natsu, and this is Happy." "I'm Soul..." They started walking off the closing down station. Happy started to talk. "Do you travel alone?" Soul smiled. I can't travel without my meister all the time." They both stared at Soul and said in unison, "what the heck is a meister??" Soul stared at them. "Um...I can't really explain, cause I never actually thought about it..." Soul looked at the drowsy sun. "Looks like it's almost night...we should go to my place for the night, since this is a new place for you two..." the walked down to road as it grew dark.

I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS (like a week) I couldn't think of anything and I didn't actually have time... so if anyone has any ideas for this story....PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!! I'M WAITING!!!!!! Thank you....