Chapter 6

A/N : Warning! Lemon + SM. Don't read if you're not comfortable with it. Sorry I took so long to update as I'm not really good at writing this even though I read so many lemon fics XD I apologize if its sucks

"Uh...A-Ayato...!" She moaned as she couldn't bear the pleasure anymore.

(Y/N) was tied up on Ayato's bed. He start nibbled and sucked her neck. At the same time, he groped her chest and played with it.

Slowly, Ayato moved down to her chest and his hands are on her thigh.

"A-Ayato! No...N-not there...!" He licked her nipple playfully to tease her.

He quickly ripped off all her undergarments and throw it to the floor.

"Let's try something new." He said before he untied her and tied her up on a chair this time.

He then picked up a candle and a lighter on the table beside him.

"A-Ayato please no...!" She begged.

As he light up the candle, the wax start to drip and fell on (Y/N)'s body.

"U-uhh....ahh..!"

Some of the wax landed on her chest and covered her nipples. Amused by the scene, Ayato gave her a menacing smirk.

"It's painful, isn't it" he asked, still holding the candle with him

She nodded vigorously with tears in her eyes. Ayato did not say a word but just give her a evil grin.

He put down the candle and started taking off his pants and boxer.

He pulled her to him and have her faced in front of his erected member

"Do your work now" he said as his grin grew wider

She shooked her head but she knew if she don't do as he said, she will have to suffer something worse than that.

She closed her eyes and pursed her lips tightly, waiting for her punishment.

Frustrated, Ayato grasp her mouth open and shoved his member into her.

She choked as his member went too deep but she managed not to hurt Ayato (HAHA XD)

"Don't just sit here. Do something" he said, waiting for her.

She hesitated for awhile and start licking his manhood. She managed to pry out Ayato's sensitive spot and started teasing him.

She licked the tip of his member and moving up and down around it.

"F-Fuck you... stop that!" He groaned in a sexy tone as she attacked his sensitive spot again.

Few minutes goes by, he shot his seeds in her mouth without warning her.

"Don't you dare to throw up" he threatened her. (Y/N) ended up choked and swallowed all of it.

She started felt exhausted but Ayato wouldn't let her go easily.

Ayato had her legs wrapped around his waist and positioned himself.

He inserted himself to her roughly and started to thrusted in and out.

"A-Ahh...Uhh...Ahhhh!" She moaned as he thrust in with a inhuman speed.

"Oi."

"H-huh..?"

"Do you...really love me?" Ayato asked as he stared into her eyes

To be honest, (Y/N) wasn't so sure about it too but she kept it to herself.

Slowly, she realized Ayato's eyes are filled with disappointment.

"O-of course I love you!" She said, not wanting to see him in depressed

"Say it again"

"H-huh?"

"Repeat it, you idiot!" He demanded

"I-I love you..." she said with blushes all over her face.

Sastified, Ayato smiled genuinely and continued his business with her.

Soon, both of them came together and shouted each other names.

Ayato untied her and carried her in a bridal style. He put her on the bed and sleep beside her with his arms on her torso.

"Good night, Ayato" she said before she fall asleep as she was too tired for the day.

Ayato nodded and hugged her tightly with her. He ruffled her hair softly and kissed her forehead.

"I really love you..."

CHAPTER 6 END