Dare Chapter Two

(My Hero Academia Various X Reader)

- Lillian, Jessie, Noah, Ethan, and Oscar are made-up characters that I made.

- Please read Dare for prologue if you had not!

///
Chapter Two

I say I am good with a blank face. He laughs heartedly.

"Same old (Name)," he remarked.

He reaches over to get Lillian's purse until a ringtone halts him as he retreat his hand and rub his neck. I stare at Lillian's purse and say:

"Lillian, your cellphone is ringing." I glance at them; Jessie and Lillian who they are talking together until they heard me called Lillian's name.
She instantly became a fangirl then sprinted over to me and pulled out her cellphone and taps the accept button; she begun to talked to the person on the line.
"Let's me help you with that," Ethan grabbed Lillian's purse and placed it on top of the counter behind him. He turns around when he finishes doing what he does.
"So, I heard your mother kicked you out?" Ethan questioned, I wear a somewhat dumb expression.
Ethan answers back with a visage that stated, you knew who.
I looked to the side. I guess Jessie told him before we head over here. Jessie and Lillian are really gossipers, but oh well. I had to deal with them. Then I thought back to Midoriya, it was the first time of me thinking about boys in forever. Especially this boy; Midoriya who makes me ponder even more. He probably younger than me.
Geez, I feel like I became a pedophile.

Wait, how old am I, again..?
I thought for a while, Ethan speaks once more which I got removed off from my training thoughts.
"So, I was thinking...Maybe, you could stay here at my club for a while— I meant if you don't minded."

"..." I only watched Ethan for a second, then say sure, Ethan has a wide smile and hugged me out of nowhere.
Noah stomped his shoes loudly and I can heard it very clearly while he walked over here at where we are.
"Please, don't hug me," I kindly spoke. Ethan lets go of me and has a upside down frown while say:
"Sorry."
"Guess who Lillian talked with?" Noah's tone was high than normal and I can tell that he is very angry.
"Oscar?"
"Not him! She talked with that guy named Katsuki Bakugo! Like I am serious. Also, why cannot girls appreciative other guys instead of this Bakugo guy," Noah ranted his anger issues while I was spacing out and I think Ethan was gazed at me from the corner of his eyes.

I ignore Ethan for a while and he probably thinks about what I say to him from minutes ago before Noah came over.
Maybe I should apologize to him?

Oscar, he usually hosted parties at random location like park or his mansion. He will also not be happy if he heard about me being kicked out.
"Hey, I heard Oscar will be hosting a party at his mansion during tonight." Ethan says, then Noah guess about Ethan being bartender at his place, again. I guess he calms himself down.
"Yeah, I am. Also, you should head over there before midnight since I heard there will be a lot of people." Ethan explained, Noah nodded as he agreed with him.
"I think I am not going since I am very tired," they both give looks at me that stated really. I sighed as I place my thumb also index finger on my nose and say sure, I will go. I put my hand down afterward.
They have a smile on their visages and right before Ethan walked away; I pulled onto Ethan's sleeve causing him to put his sight on me.
"I am sorry for told you to not hug me," I blankly look at him as he smiles once more and says:
"It's alright, you are tired, I understood." Ethan understood, he went back to his bar without saying any more.
"Okay, let's go, Lillian, and Jessie." I heard Noah says their individual names, Lillian dash over to the counter that it holds her purse and says:
"I almost forgot about you! (Name), are you coming?" Lillian asked, she stares at me then I nodded and say:
"Yeah, I am coming."
"..."
Why do I had a bad feeling in my guts? I hope nothing bad is going to happen at Oscar's mansion...Since last time; the policemen show up at his mansion for disturbing the neighborhood.

///
Ten hours later...

"I swear Oscar's mansion is far away," Jessie stated. Lillian and Jessie see the enormous mansion before them also Lillian went back to texting somebody after look at Oscar's mansion for longest time.
"Who are you texting to, Lillian?" Jessie inquired, Lillian glare at her when Jessie tried to peek over her shoulders.
"N—nobody! Mind your own business!" She blushes while glares at her harder, Noah says someone's name which Lillian's visage turns into messy redness.
"Bakugo? You are texting him," he spoke while giving her a nasty look. Lillian whispers under her breath. Noah heard her whispers and tell her what you say. Lillian says:
"At least, you are not even close to Bakugo's looks,"
"Well, at least, I—"
"Enough of this person named Bakugo," I stopped their argument before we know it; Lillian will cry if Noah says something mean about her.
"Isn't me or Oscar's mansion is..different?" Jessie inquired, she takes a deep look at his mansion then Lillian spoke that he has many mansions and his parents are very wealthy. We all walk on the cobblestone pathway while we held a conversation together and it leads to the big doors. When we stop in front of Oscar's big doors, Lillian instantly open one of big door and see many, and many people inside.
"Well, at least we tried to arrive early?" Noah questioned himself, Jessie and Lillian had a very large smile on.
"Let's party!" They exclaimed to each other and dashed over to dance floor to show their latest dance moves; the room is very dark inside, but the multi-colored lights move everywhere inside the room.

"This is so loud," I whispered, Noah is nowhere since I was watching Jessie and Lillian dancing then I decided to hang out near the entrance doors; where we first enter inside Oscar's mansion.

I don't know there will be copious of people at late-afternoon

But, what I don't know the most is somebody arrive at Oscar's party and sees me or knew me from somebody.