[Unbeknownst] Closeness

**READ [Unbeknownst] Awareness of Attachment to understand the prologue as well as the Chapter #1.**

Chapter #2
"Hi, Meliodas!" Hawk said his greeting to him as he glances at pink pig with a smile upon his facet. He responds back with his simple smile and replies, "hi, Hawk."

He looks straight at me.

"I didn't catch your name, also can you talk about yourself." He still smiles as he even added,"do not leave any details out, ok."

I feel Hawk looking at me for he is ready to listens, too and Meliodas ...Do not know what he is doing since he got both of his eyes shut. And he leaning against one of table, his arms crossed. Once I speak up, he opens his eyes.

"I'm (name) (surname). There is not that much about me, I simply like traveling and I probably hate ..." I mid stopped my sentence when try to think what I hate the most. Then I finished what I left off, "I probably hate children."

"Wait! Why do you hate children?!" Hawk yelled, the question is very easy for me. But deep down, someone else also want to know why ...

"Well, if I have children then I would not travel to other places also they are too hard to handle ..."

"Makes sense ..." Hawk somewhat agreed with me, then he introduces himself.

"You already knew my name, but I'm Hawk and I'm known as Captain of the Order of Scraps!"

Hawk's voice and my thought are in sync when he says, "Captain of the Order of Scraps." And Meliodas even through I already knew him, tell his name to me.

"I'm Meliodas," I did not realize he is behind the counter and already finished cleaning the beverage using cloth.

"It's nice to meet you both and I want to clean the tables as thank you," I went back to that table where some minutes ago I stopped myself from touching beverage. I place my fingers around it until someone lay their fingers on mine ...I do not know, but I look into his emerald eyes while he looks into mine.

Without me realizing, he inches closer making the gap between us became smaller, and smaller.

My breath feel like it was receiving small air and I break away from the spell as I flatter my eyelashes. I move a little back and look at other way til something unexpected happens.
Meliodas rest his body against mine as he decides rather or not to grope my butt. And he did, Hawk instantly hit him and call him, "pervert."

"Is that his speciality?" I natively asked as I look at Hawk for answer.

"No, he just being a PERVERT!!"

Then I feel someone grope my butt, but this time ...He slips his fingers into my panties and I was wearing above knee skirt with black leggings on both legs. Hawk once, again. He beats the owner of tavern up and Meliodas has his bottom in the air with visible two bumps on his sunshine haired which his head stay on the ground. He smells his finger meanwhile pause in that position.

"Hey, pervert! What are you smelling on your fingers!" Hawk shouted, then Meliodas stand up with no problem and tell Hawk, "it's nothing. Can you clean up the rest while I have a talk with (name)."

"Okay, but you better promise not to do any pervert things with her," Hawk responded.

"Promise," Meliodas calmly travel to the upstairs and says, "are you coming?"

I replied, "yes."

I followed him while taking steps up there.

I closed the door behind me with my back and remove myself also stay a good distance from him and the door, too.

"Do you lock it?" Meliodas inquired, I say simple no.

"Can you lock it, then?"

I turn to lock the door and face to his back. Of course, some distances.

Right now, I realize that I could have left the bedroom that Meliodas locked me up in.

What's the point ...I enjoy being here with them.

"So, I knew we are going to talk, but why now—" I start off and realized what I just did, "I mean it's not like I am judging you or anything ..."

"We need to get over some things," Meliodas explained. He asked about the hate question, again. We had talked over it.

"First, do you actually hate children?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I confidently said.

"Why don't you introduce yourself, again."

"Why?" I replied back, he said back.

"Just I want to know more about you,"

I sighed and make sounds with my mouth. Should I tell him or ..? Maybe, I will tell him some things about me then he would not asks more questions. Okay.

"I'm traveler ...Well, not ordinary traveler. I—I—uhm ...it's hard to explain it ...Okay, I— uhm," I blushed. I sideway look at the floor.

"It is hard to explain or you don't want to tell me,"

"I'm dimension traveler ...and you know I don't belong here." I blushed, I continue on.

"Based on what I wore and—"

"If you don't belong here, then how come you hear about Bernia Ale?" He turns around with his arms crossed. Now, he watching me with his emerald eyes.

"Well, I overheard what adults talk about a-and I thought I could try it—"

"We intentionally met," he said. His emerald eyes glaring at me while I shame look down as I bite my lip. Tears pour out even I try to held them back.

"It is true? Of what I say?" Meliodas asked with different tone that I ever heard of.

Is he testing me ..? No, he isn't.

"Look at me," I obeyed and my single blue eye is shown to him. He softened his look a bit when he sees it. I bring up my hand to cover it and briskly go to the door. I instantly unlocked, but before I could open it to my runaway. He pulled me towards him and place his hand on my lip. He shuts the door softly as to not alert Hawk before we both slides down against the door.

My tears was pouring heavily over his hands and on my cheeks. He whispered something to my ear, but ...I say something to him first.

"I knew who you're," I repeated these words over and over. But all it come out is sounds, I know he can hears me through his hand.

"You're ..."

Still he kept his hand on my lip.

"Shhh ..." Meliodas shushing me to sleep, then he places his head on top of my head afterward I could feel his nose near my (color) hair strands. He pulled me even more closer to him.

"Shhh ...I'm not going to hurt you. I don't like it when someone hide something from me ...Now, how much you know?" Meliodas cooed, I grabbed his hand and play with his fingers.

"I know you are demon and ..." I whispered, I thought back to when Meliodas was crying out.

"And ..."