first hunter experience of 2021

1.20.2021

  so to clarify, not entirely sure if it was a hunter. also, i do need to clarify that i don't have any defined opinions on AWTOK. i know hunters exist, and there are programs similiar to AWTOK i believe + have experience with but i find AWTOK an easier umbrella term. so when i say AWTOK pls don't take it as actual AWTOK, i just mean mainstream groups of hunters!!

anyways, we all have seen the awtok symbol right? the star? i was out getting food and this van (v stereotypical and obvious, which is why i find it questionable) was next to me. the only 2 windows were tinted. on the side was the symbol, but with different text, and it was yellow. the star was smaller, inside of the circle. it was really weird. there was a company name, and i looked it up. it didn't exist. i can't remember the name though, sorry :( my phone reset. it was really weird...

what are yall's thoughts? it was super creepy. i got bad vibes from it. but not like really bad, idk how to explain. i'm pretty sure it was an inexperienced hunter?? or maybe one thats meant to be obvious enough, at least for mythicals or people who would recognize the symbol. either way, pretty wack..

also this is a little irrelevant but i'm still planning for the idea i had!! i think the name should be the mythic guard. opinions?