heyo

10.31.2020

TWS FOR THIS CHAPTER!!
s*icide

i haven't been super active but i'm terrified for next week. it's gonna be hell. honestly i think when all the stuff about the storm was going on the 'prophecy' was really just about the second civil war we are about to have. i'm trying my best to prepare to stay safe, and i would hope anyone else living in the USA would too. please protect yourself and your families.

anyways, i attempted last night and obviously im still here but im glad i didnt die. i cant leave my family and friends behind right now. and i cant leave the flock behind either. i still feel sick but i will feel better soon hopefully. 

 not even with the election, but in general, something big is happening. everything has felt off for the past year or two, and steadily getting worse. all the entities in my house left and now there are a lot of dark entities in my house. it's really hard especially tonight, bc the veil between the spirit world and our world is so thin. i'm scared. i wish i was oblivious to everything because knowing shit is scary.

and theres a really big thing i need to talk about but it's not exactly safe right now so i'll wait until i have enough info. it has to do with a building near me. i'll update soon.

stay safe.