possession at it's finest

12.18.2020
 okay so my best friends older brother.

    he didnt always have the best vibes but he was still normal, right? 

and lately his vibes are horrible. not just off, but sinister and evil. something is seriously up with him. everytime he came into a room i was in at her house, i felt like i was being smothered. i would instantly stop smiling and laughing and just sit there staring at the floor until he left. 

 his aura is like, unreadable. its not even an aura at this point, just a dark void. his eyes are empty. it reminds me of the flayed in stranger things lmao

i'm wondering what could've happened. i think my friend is safe, she has an entity in her room that i can tell has been protecting her. he seems to really love her, bc i've never felt such a strong connection between a spirit and a human :'')

but out of all the entities i have encountered in my current life, her brother has the most disturbing energy. worse than the demon that was in my room terrorizing me on halloween, more than the first entity i ever encountered and had to banish.

it seems to barely even compare to the demon from my last life (timeline, not this world), which was quite literally led by a cult and created the downfall of the earth. 

MOVING ON FROM THAT,
   and speaking of past lives,

 i'm trying to connect to my past lives. its hard bc theres a lot, but i can feel the connection getting stronger. i'm unlocking talents i couldnt do in this body that i did in others. my flexibility, mindset, and fighting skills have increased greatly. i feel so much more powerful.

  as i said in my last chapter, me and my friend's are manifesting the miraculouses. i've had a lot of signs lately through dreams, horoscope and tarot readings, and random things. i know i'll find mine soon :) (i'm getting the dog and will be holding onto the ladybug miraclous, and my friend is getting the goat miraculous! ziggy really fit her personality, and i really feel a connection with barkk.)

some day i would like to write a chapter on the multiverse, and my past lives/timelines. it's really interesting, and i also have loads of memories and have used those memories to find people from my many lives!!

anyways, i wrote a lot today. thank you for reading this far, and if you have any suggestions on what to do about the creepy brother, please let me know. 

 bye!