✿ 𝑖 𝑛 𝑓 𝑜 ✿

𝑱𝒂𝒛𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 ((main oc))
•Instagram: @/jazpar
•Twitch: @/JazPar
•Twitter: @/JazPar
•Pronouns: she/her
•Age: 16

𝑩𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓  ((Jazmin's sister))
•Instagram: @/brynnday
•Twitch: @/BrynnDay
•Twitter: @/BrynnDay
•Pronouns: she/they
•Age: 14

                •𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔•

Jazmin Parker has been streaming on Twitch since she was 14 years old. Once she is asked to stream with one of her favorite Minecraft streamers and she accepts, her entire life seems to be going uphill, and somewhat downhill at times. She's gaining attraction and attention, and so is her sister after she mentions them on her own streams. People really seem to like her streams, some pretty big in following people as well. They like it so well, they ask Jazmin to join a certain "special" server and meet a certain "special" someone...

꧁꧂

if there are any trigger warnings in a chapter i will state them at the top of the chapter. if there is a possibility i have missed a trigger warning or there is some content that some people might be triggered by, please inform me and i will fix it immediately. the only trigger or content warnings that will be consistent through the whole fanfic will be, cussing/swearing, mentions of eating, and mentions of screaming/yelling.

here are some things about me if you wanted to know,

hi, i'm leena 😈

i go by she/they pronouns but i don't mind others and that is including neopronouns

my favorite streamers are karl, ranboo, tommy, and quackity 🙇🏽‍♀️‼️

i am lesbian 😎💅🏽

quick disclaimer, so i do not know one bit about hetero relationships unless you count dating a guy for a week over a game of oreo in fourth grade a relationship, we both realized we are gay now so. i'm just doing this for fun and to cure my boredom

i will try to update at least once a week. hopefully, i will be pre-writing.

this fanfic is still in progress so my uploads may not be consistent, and/or the title may be changed and some chapters may be deleted or added onto. as i still have a life and i have things to do. this takes place in late august, a little bit after karl joined, and will progressively make its way to present day.

just a reminder this a tommyinnit platonic fanfic because tommy is a minor and there will be NO smut or sexual content.

sexualizing minors is not pog and will get you immediately banned from interacting with my account if any of said sexualizing seems to come up on my conversation tab or comments.