☂︎︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙈 ☂︎︎

Jazmin's POV:

I'm still scrolling through Twitter quietly while Brynn is still streaming. Occasionally hearing muffled shouts coming from an irritated Brynn from the closed bedroom down the hallway. I look up my name a few times because I'm paranoid as hell and think people are always talking shit about me. I end up only seeing positive comments and the occasional tweet saying I'm annoying and some shit, but I honestly couldn't care less. My direct messages are filled with even more hate, but haters are just lowlifes who have nothing better to do than shine their insecurities onto other people to make themselves feel better, lol.

I decided to check my direct messages even though I know I will most likely end up deleting the app or sending someone an 'accidental' hate message calling them a bitch or something along those lines.

My finger scrolled through the Twitter DM's as I responded to some nice comments about how they love my streams and that I make them happy. That's what I love about being an influencer, making people happy. Also, the Wattpad fanfictions. Those are interesting, yeah, interesting is one way to put it. I mean, I'm not that big. About thirty six thousand Twitch followers is pretty good to start out with, but I could never see myself with around one million. That number seemed so scary, I don't even think I'd even be able to handle the pressure of knowing that over one million people know who I am. I would probably die if I had that many people watching me. If I had that many followers and subscribers, my school would most likely find me and ridicule me for playing a dumb children's game when I'm sixteen years old.

That's when I see it. I gasp, dropping my phone on my desk and pushing off of it so my chair rolls backward a few feet. My eyes widen as I slowly push my chair back over to my desk.

"Brynn!" I yell, hopping out of my chair with my phone.

"Still streaming!" They give a muffled response, as the door is still closed.

"No, this is urgent." I say, kind of exaggerating so I could get Brynn's attention.

"Fine, coming." I hear her call as she says the same stuff she says to end the stream.

I'm pacing around my room still looking at the DM thinking,

'How the absolute fuck is this real...'

"Okay, what." Brynn says as they open my door and walk through.

"Pinch me." I said and held out my arm.

She pinched me without hesitation. I felt it. This was real. Holy fuck.

"Okay, so this is real." I say as I run my hand through my hair and let out a breath.

"Why did you need me?" They say with crossed arms.

"Here. Look." I say handing Brynn the phone.

They look at it with thought in their eyes.

"Why are you DMing Luna Lovegood roleplays?" She says with an eyebrow raised.

"Shit. No, wrong messages." I shout taking the phone out of their hands, slightly embarrassed.

I scroll back to find the actual message I was meaning to show Brynn and handing the phone back.

"Nope still not the right ones I'm guessing. This looks like Vinnie Hacker messages."

"What the fuck? I don't even message him!" I exclaim, trying to take the phone back.

"Kidding kidding." They announce and actually takes a good look at the phone.

"Holy shit. Is this Nihachu?!" She shouts.

"I don't know! That's why I needed you I don't know how to respond."

"Well, she wants to stream with you, say yes!" They say, shoving the phone back into my hands.

"I can't just casually say yes to the Niki!" I say, giving the phone to Brynn.

"Then say something else, but imply you are saying yes!" Brynn shouts, handing me the phone yet again.

"But how?! This is too complicated." I say sitting down at my desk and spinning in my chair.

"Just say some shit like, 'Hey Niki! Thanks for reaching out, I would love to stream with you sometime! My Discord is in my Twitter bio if you want to reach out even further!' See that is simple and easy." Brynn says, taking my phone so she can type it out.

"No, let me. You're gonna do it wrong." I say taking back to phone.

"Ugh, rude."

"Let the door hit you on the way out." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

I take a few deep breaths and then open up the Twitter tab on my main monitor. I go to my direct messages and click on Niki's message to hopefully try to respond. I take Brynn's advice and use her suggested response because I cannot think for myself in this situation.

I hit send and immediately rethink my life choices.

A/N:

OK SO I FIXED THIS AND I CHANGED THE STREAMER WHO DMED JAZMIN TO NIKI BECAUSE MINX BARELY STREAMS MINECRAFT AND JAZ IS A MINECRAFT STREAMER SO, IF YOU READ THIS BEFORE I CHANGED IT YEA IT IS NOW NIKI AND NOT MINX

OK ELLO BESS FRANS!! ANOTHER CHAPTER YUH PERIODT. anyways let me know what you think about this in the comments please and tell me what i can possibly improve on my writing. i'm probably not gonna go into too much detail about niki and jazmins stream because i actually suck at writing streams that didn't actually happen lol yea so.

always remember i love you so very much and i hope you are doing well. i love and care for you. make sure you eat today and drink plenty of water.

here's a quote from my varsity swim coach,

"hydrate or die-drate 😎😍"

keep striving and stan the dream smp for clear skin MUAH *kisses hand with consent*

word count: 979 words