☂︎︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙈 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ☂︎︎

Jazmin's POV:

Brynn ☂︎︎ | BrynnDay
HEY EVERYONE! sorry i ended stream early jaz was screaming and needed me because nihachu dmed her lol

𝗷𝗮𝘇𝗺𝗶𝗻 | JazPar
replying to BrynnDay
you wish that were you huh? BAHSHSHW but yea i'm still in shock lol

Brynn ☂︎︎ | BrynnDay
replying to JazPar
wish i were heather 💔😕
conan gray liked ♥︎

It's been about two hours and Niki still hasn't responded. I didn't want my message to be lost in all the other messages she is getting, but I didn't want to be a bother by messaging again. My chance was lost. I wouldn't get to stream with one of my long-time favorite streamers.

"I'm home!" I heard my mom's voice call from downstairs.

I heard paper bags crinkling, meaning she had stopped at the grocery store on her way home from work. I leaped out of my chair to go greet my mother and possibly help her with the groceries. My mom had always been supportive about the streaming that I do and everything. She was the one who bought me my first PC and webcam as well as getting me Minecraft and streaming-related gifts for birthdays and Christmas'. She had always been my biggest supporter.

"Hey, mom." I said as I turned to the gray-colored kitchen after hopping down the staircase.

"Hey, sweetie! Here." She said handing me a Starbucks iced mocha in a glass bottle she had gotten from the store.

I open it to hear the little 'pop' sound from the safety seal popping up.

"So, did you stream today?" My mom asks as she starts putting groceries into the pantry.

"Yes, actually, I wanted to talk about it today." I exclaim, hopping up onto the granite island to sit on while taking a sip from my coffee.

"Oh, okay. Tell me everything, I have time." She said, stopping what she was doing to lean on the island to show I now have her full attention.

"Okay, have you heard of Nihachu?"

"Nihachu?" My mother asked, trying to pronounce the name correctly. "No, I have not." My mom says cocking her head a bit.

"Well, she's been one of my favorite streamers for years, before I even got interested in streaming myself." I say as I start looking through the grocery bags for something to snack on.

"Oh, so she's like one of your role models almost?" She says as she swats my hand away from the brown paper bags.

"Exactly." I say, rubbing the hand my mom had just swatted at. "But she still hasn't responded to my DM yet."

"I'm sure she will soon." She says softly, reassuring me I haven't lost my chances yet.

"Thanks, mom. I'm gonna go check right now actually." I exclaim, hopping off of the island and feeling the gray tile chill my bare feet sending a slight shiver down my spine.

I grab the glass Starbucks bottle and start up the stairs.

"Alright, but hey, please do not leave that bottle in your room. You learned your lesson from when the last one started to mold." She says, making a disgusted face.

"Got it, mom!" I shout continuing to run up the stairs.

I sprint up the tan-colored staircase practically skipping three stairs at a time. For some odd reason, I actually felt hopeful.

I stroll into the brightly colored bedroom with colorful lights strung from wall to wall that I had stole from last year's Christmas decoration bin that my mom had stored in the basement. I slide my body into my purple gamer chair and spin around with my legs pushed against my chest. I grab my phone to check my Twitter DMs because I don't want to go through the trouble of getting back onto my setup that I have already shut down. My finger slid through my Twitter DMs as my hand shook slightly in excitement, and somewhat anxiousness. If I was going to stream with Niki that would be a lot of people watching me, well maybe not watch but listen? I don't even know I'm just stressed.

Nihachu has followed you back!

I screamed, holy shit.

Brynn's POV:

I heard a quite loud scream coming from the upstairs bedroom assuming it was Jazmin's. I look at my mom who was still downstairs putting groceries away while I had my laptop out about to upload my stream I had done today to my VODs channel. She was looking up as to figure out what was going on right above the plain ceiling.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." I hear coming from upstairs.

My mom rolls her eyes and goes back to putting groceries away, realizing the reason Jaz had screamed wasn't that a murderer broke into our house and just because Jazmin tends to be a drama queen.

"Go check on your sister, please." My mother says poking her head around the kitchen door frame, with slight annoyance in her voice.

I groan as I set my laptop aside to go to the girl's room to check on why she had screamed as if she had just witnessed a murder or had been the one being murdered. I trudged my way up the creaking steps and opened the girls' door to reveal a frantic Jazmin.

"What now?" I whine in a frustrated tone as I cross my arms in annoyance as this is the second time in one day that Jaz had shrieked at the top of her lungs.

How does one even make that horrifying sound possible to come out of one's mouth?

"Niki followed and DMed me back."

A/N:

HOLA BITCHESSS! i know that niki started streaming in 2020 but it's for the plot so.

N E WAYS ok so yuh shit is kinda starting get interesting. sorry this chapter was kinda short i was originally planning on putting the stream into this chapter as well as this whole chapter already but i thought that would be way too long because this chapter already has like around 1000 words and just adding a whole other chapter onto one chapter doesn't sit right with me.

N E WAYS, so i would genuinely like to know how you all are doing like tell me what's been going on with you and how you are actually feeling. i love you all and i hope you are having an absolutely fantastic day and/or rest of your day.

please go drink some water and go eat some food if you haven't yet already. i'm currently drinking iced coffee from tim hortons, canadian tingz 👊🏽😩.

well i hope you are wonderful so keeping doing what you are doing, do what makes you happy, and stan the dream smp because i said so.

MUAH ILYSM <3

word count: 1,121 words