☁︎︎ 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 ☁︎︎

Jazmin's POV:

"Okay! Thanks for tuning in chat, but I'm gonna head out. Brynn thinks she's better than me and apparently needs to stream right at this moment according to their text." I announce as I read the text my sister has sent me. "So I guess we are raiding her now! Their Twitch is BrynnDay go tune in!"

I wave as I press the 'end stream' option saying goodbye to my fans. I lean my head back on my black and purple gaming chair as I grab my phone from my desk.

I go onto the Twitch app, even though I already have it open on my PC, and see Brynn is the only person I am following that is currently streaming. I decide to tune in just to see how many people have now joined her stream. I make sure to plug in my earbuds first so their stream doesn't pick up the sound from my phone.

I try to think of ways I can be either an absolute dick or an absolute smart ass.

I choose them both, of course.

I got the donation ready as my brain was working to find a complete dick plus smart ass sentence I can type. It's not the first time I have said something dumb on one of her streams. It always seems to result in one of our parents being called while they are at work to try and get them to help sort this out because Brynn can be a huge pain in the ass and decides to take it all personally and interrupt our parents at their jobs. Fourteen-year-olds these days.

My fingers do all the work as I type away at my phone keyboard. I only chose to give Brynn three dollars because I am not wasting all my hard-earned money on that son of a bitch.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Brynn cuss from the bedroom down the hall, possibly loud enough for our neighbors to hear.

I hear footsteps getting closer as I notice Brynn taking off her headphones on stream because of the delay.

"Shit." I whisper to myself as I stand up to get ready to hide.

I close my closet door shut as soon as I hear my bedroom door open. I reel my knees close to my chest while I try to contain my laughter.

"Would you like to explain why I just got a donation from your Twitch account telling me to, 'suck my hairy toes.' hm?" Brynn says sternly as my closet door flies open.

I'm so immature.

I can't contain myself any longer and I burst out laughing. I'm actually struggling to breathe at this point as I notice Brynn's face is still neutral.

"Don't make me pull mom and dad into this." Brynn says with a straight face.

"Don't bother them at work!" I say loudly between laughs.

"I hate you so much." Brynn says before starting to walk out my bedroom door, stepping over piles of dirty laundry scattered across the floor with her arms crossed.

I wasn't finished being an absolute dickhead. An idea came to mind and I vaulted out of the closet and sprinted through the hallway, making my way to Brynn's room before they could even get out of my room. I bolt into her room and shut the door behind me, locking it and pushing Brynn's purple tie-dye beanbag in front of it, praying it would keep them out.

"You mother fucker!" I hear Brynn shout and a fist pounding on the door.

"Hey chat!" I yell as I sit down, trying to drown out the sound of Brynn screaming at me.

I see chats spamming my name and just seeing a bunch of sentences in all caps. The chat seems to be going one thousand miles per hour with my name and people laughing.

swaggywhitegirl4life:

PLEASEEE HEY JAZ

milliondollaputhayyy:

BAHGSAHG IS THAT BRYNN POUNDING ON THE DOOR?!?!?

boogiemonsterscousin:

HELLO JAZZZZZZ

I read chat as I was trying to find some lava to throw Brynn's Minecraft avatar into so they would lose all of her items. A smile crept across my face as more chats were coming in with people excited to see me. A donation popped up on the monitor and I waited for the robotic voice to read it out loud.

fergaliciousfrfr donated $4.20!

im new here, does this happen often PLEASEEE

"Aha I see what you did there, and yes, yes it does so get used to it." I say, laughing at the donation amount because I'm immature.

"What's going on, Jaz because I swear I-"

"Should I add my bank account to Brynn's Twitch?" I cut Brynn off with a smirk, knowing damn well she can hear me. "They honestly get more donos than me."

"I'M TAKING THIS TO TWITTER BITCH." Brynn shouts out and my eyes widen.

"Shit, stan Twitter is gonna be on my ass." I chuckle, looking into the webcam.

It's not the first time I have been so-called, 'canceled' on Twitter. Nothing major, just when I had only about four thousand followers and I tweeted one thing about how Trump is an orange bastard and shit kind of got out of hand. Pog, I guess.

I get a notification on my phone, I was tagged in a Twitter post.

Brynn ☂︎︎ | BrynnDay
@/JazPar has taken over my stream and
       wont let me back in my room 💔💔

𝗷𝗮𝘇𝗺𝗶𝗻 | JazPar
replying to @/BrynnDay
you should be thanking me bitch 🙄💅🏽
i'm getting you clout

Brynn ☂︎︎ | BrynnDay
replying to @/JazPar
just let me back in my room so i can
get back to my stream 👁👁 you're boring my fans

"Sorry chat, but Brynn is gonna go on a Twitter rampage if I don't leave her stream alone. So bye-bye besties, love you!" I blow kisses at the webcam and brace myself for Brynn while I slowly open the door. She's standing there, with arms crossed tapping her foot. They looked like one of those scary moms when you didn't clean your room or didn't do the dishes.

"I think this is my cue to leave." I smile widely and put a, hopefully, reassuring thumbs up.

Brynn just glares at me and suddenly huffing off and slamming the door with a loud thud, making me jump. They went back to her setup and put the headset back on to continue streaming and playing. I walk happily to my room to see that I have actually ratioed Brynn's tweet.

Success.

A/N:

HELLO BESTIES !! ok bess frans this is the first chapter of my new tommy fanfic so please tell me what you think and be honest lol. i am hoping you read the info page and if you did not i highly encourage you do so as it will give you more information and just overall stuff you need to know about this fanfic. also sorry for the filler chapter, this is just to introduce brynn and jazmins characters and personalities.

ilysm and go drink some water and grab a snack if you haven't in a while. stay safe, wear your mask, and stan the dream smp for clear skin.

also don't forget to vote and comment it really helps out a lot. ok love you.

word count: 1218 words