Chapter 29

It was an uneventful day at Wayne manor that is until news of another battle in the gang war. They to the site immediately. Bloody Red and Red Hood were no where to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloody Red saw Mark Clementine running away along with Black Mask. She singled Red Hood that they were moving. He went after Black Mask while she hunted down her father. She found him cornered in a warehouse room.

"Please, don't hurt me. Have mercy!" Clementine begged. He knew it was over and she was glad. She shot him in both legs, both arms, the balls, and watched the light live his eyes. Red Hood walked in,

"Are you... are you okay?"

"I... I'm fine. Let's go." Bloody Red let out her breath and turned to Red Hood. They walked out and went to where there gang members were at. Bloody Red didn't have many women in her gang but she thought she had enough. She was wrong. She saw the body of Danny, her former lieutenant's little brother. She took a shakey breath and looked around. She lost all of them. Red Hood had a bigger gang, so not as many were dead but still enough to hurt them. Black Mask and Mark Clementine's gang was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex could never be Bloody Red again unless someone needed a criminal. She put up the Bloody Red Mask and sighed. Jason came in the room,

"Hey,"

"Hello," she replied.

"I see your putting up the Bloody Red's mask."

"Yes, I don't want to wear that mask and get more innocent people killed."

"I understand, it's hard, this job."

"Yes, that it is." A comfortable silence came over them. Alex let a tear slide down her cheek as Jason walked over to her. He turned to face her, and wiped the tear from her cheek. He kept his hand on her cheek and leaned in. Soon all Alex felt was his lips on hers. And to her surprise she liked it... no, she loved it. After a few seconds which felt like forever to Alex, Jason pulled away.

"Sorry if I-"

"Don't be sorry. That was... enjoyable. I really liked it." Alex said, she thought she was acting like a 6 year old. She was as red as a tomato.

"You... you liked that kiss?"

"Yes, very much." This time Alex kissed him and this time it was longer than a few seconds. Alex felt giddy for the rest of the day. It was also hard for her to go to bed when she was still so giddy.