Chapter 4

Romans POV

They shouldn't be helping you, you should be alone.
"Shut... up..." I said quietly to himself. But saying that made the voice get even louder.
YOU are UNLOVED! You shouldn't be HELPED!
"Shut. up." I say walking over to a wall.
BITCH!
"SHUT. UP!" I say while banging my head on the wall. I hit myself to hard and almost knocked myself out.

Virgil and Logan rush in seeing I couldn't keep my balance for much longer. Virgil and Logan run up to me, trying to stop me from falling, but they fail.

Virgil's POV

-oh shit! What happened!- I think. I look at him and he had hit his head very hard on something. "What happened!?" I ask.
"The... the wall..." Roman says. I check his head and find blood coming. It's not a lot but still HE'S BLEEDING! "Logan! Romans bleeding!" I say while holding his hair away so Logan can see. "Oh my.." he says while helping Roman up.

He helps Roman to his bathroom and I took a chair from behind his door. Logan started to shit him down as he cleaned the wound.

Roman POV

-What is Logan. FUCK!- I think while hissing in pain. Virgil walks over and holds my hand. He whispers in my ear
"If you feel pain, squeeze my hand."
I realize that he did the same exact thing I did to him. But why?
I squeeze his hand a couple times but not many times. Logan FINALLY finishes and I look at Virgil.

Virgil's POV

-Fuck! My hand!- I think as I look at my hand. I can't feel it but at least I help Roman. He realizes that I put my head on his shoulder. "I-I'm so s-s-Sorry Roman. I- uhm" until Roman strokes my hair. "Calm down, storm cloud. You're fine." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Are you ok?" I ask, pulling away from his embrace. " I'm fine." He says. "You look like you haven't slept well. Perhaps you should sleep" Logan says, looking at Virgil smirking. "Are you talking to me or Roman?" I say while look at his smirk. "Both" He says walking out of the room.
-What!?- I was about to say something but he left before I could. "Well... that was... weird." Roman says. He looks at me and sees that I'm having a gay panic. "Are you ok?" He says, trying not to laugh. "Yea... I'm fine." I say while I walk him over to his bed.

A/N
Sorry I left this on a cliffhanger!  But I have wrote this chapter for 2 days and I am just drained yet happy. Sorry this is so Long too. Hope you guys enjoy.