Chapter 10

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get chapters or, I hope u forgive me but anyway on with the story

Virgils POV
We walk home to see Thomas talking to Joan. Well this might be fun... Joan looks over to us and see's that something is wrong. "What's wrong Ro?" Joan asked. Roman explained on what just happened and I kinda just hid behind Roman. "I thought Virgil was the one with anxiety?" He said, after Roman finished. Roman nodded and dragged me out of there, knowing I felt uncomfortable.

"Are you ok love?" Roman said

I stood there for a while. Someone actually cared... wow. "Yes I'm fine.. are you?" I asked. "Yes I'm alright, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable I just.." Roman starts but I cut him off, "you didn't make me uncomfortable, I didn't expect Joan and Thomas be out there so yea... it's not you."

Romans POV

Oh Virgil is so cute. I can't believe he actually trusted me. I'm always mean to him and I never get the time to just, talk to him. But he is still willing to do anything for me. We both walked to my bedroom and we just relaxed. We talked for about 3 hours until Patton walked in. "Hey kiddos! You want anything?" He said, peaking in from the door. Me and Virgil shook our heads because we were to deep in a conversation.

I hope this lasts forever... Virgils the best

A/N
This is short but my arms hurt very badly right now! Sorry but I hope u like it