Chapter 9

Romans POV

Once we start, He asks me a bunch of questions that were kinda hard to answer. He asked the normal questions "when did this all start?" "Why do you think it happened?" Then he hit me with a hard question, "has anyone abused or done anything bad to you?"...

I couldn't answer, he told me not to tell...

What did I say about bringing it up?! Don't tell this man!! He might use it against you!!
Don't listen... "I uhm... I have been abused... by an ex boyfriend I had just a couple months back... he, broke up with me when this all started..."

Sorry to stop this here but this started when I made this story! So if you guys remember that, then you know when this started! On with the story!!!

"I.... was told not to talk about it much... but, I always felt I needed to... like something was missing from this... secret.." I said. I let out a sigh and look at Emile. He looked surprised and sad, he nodded and wrote something down in his journal. "Well I have gone through the same so I can say I am experienced with this situation, what I advise to do is probably just continue talking with me about and possibly stop the pain your doing to yourself,"

"Anything you can do to yourself will continue to revise these memories and abuse you have had. Other than that, I think in like the next 2 or 3 weeks, you'll be fine!" He said. I nodded and he let us out of the room. "Well that was quick..." Virgil said once we started walking back.

Virgil's POV

If I knew he went through that... I wouldn't have been so mean and neglected him so much... he shouldn't be depressed. He's the best guy I have ever met and... he's fucking amazing. He helps me, I'm glad he trusts me to help him. He looks away and I grab his hand. He looks back at me and blushes. "We'll get through this." I said.

A/N
I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting, I have been busy with school and a bunch of other things! So sorry! But take it easy guys, gals and non binary pals!