Chapter 1

Narrator
After filming a video with Thomas and the others, they all go back to the mind palace. Virgil goes to his room, while Patton and Logan go to the kitchen. Roman goes to his room all by himself.

Romans POV
"Should I do it? I don't know... I have always thought of it but I never considered."
Voice: do it... none of them will notice a change...
Roman grabs the Razor that was in a hidden compartment inside his desk. He walks to the bathroom.
"Things I did wrong in the video
1. I was to hard on Virgil"
One cut...
"2. I was pretty stupid and a bad actor for that video"
Another cut...
What's the third cut for?
"3. I almost showed my depression and almost broke down in the video."
Oh~ that's 2 mistakes in one! Cut twice!
Roman does all the cutting and ends up with 4 cuts on his wrist. He does the same to the three then walks to the bathroom. He runs the water and and puts his wrists under, watches the vermilion red blood go down the drain, and grabs some bandages that he had inside of his cabinet. He wraps his wrists and grabs a dark red jacket and walks to the kitchen.
-all I'm going to get is water... nothing else, I don't need anything else...-
Roman walks over to the fridge and grabs a water bottle. He turns around to see Logan sitting there, reading Harry Potter.
-shit-
Roman tries to leave without a trace but ended up failing.
"Salutations Roman." Logan says, looking up from his book. "H-hey Logan!" Roman says, a little nervous but hides it perfectly.
L "Are you ok? Your sweating."
R "I am. Oh! Well it's just pretty hot in here!"
L "Then why don't you take off your jacket?"
R "N-no I'm fine!"
At this point, Roman is sweating uncontrollably and he just finished the conversation and walked away.