ONE.

꙳✵⭑*𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢*⭑✵꙳

*𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢*

-

AALIYAH GROANED AT THE SOUND of both her alarm ringing from her phone and her brother, who was singing loudly in the kitchen while making breakfast for the two of them. She rolled her eyes before hitting 'STOP' on her phone, which silenced her alarm. Aaliyah pushed herself off of her bed and headed into the kitchen and watched as her twenty-one-year-old brother danced around like a fool while flipping pancakes onto two separate plates.

Aaliyah shook her head with a smile on her face, admiring how happy Dante was. "What poor girl did you stick your dick in that has you this joyful," She joked, taking a seat at the dining room table. Dante lowered the music before grabbing Aaliyah's plate and placing it in front of her. "Oh, you heard that last night, huh?" Dante nervously chuckled, while scratching the back of his neck.

"Dante, Ew! I was just kidding!" Aaliyah grimaced, "I thought we agreed that you wouldn't bring girls over while I'm here." She reminded taking a bite into her eggs. "But you're always here. You have no social life, no job, barely any friends-" He counted off, taking a seat next to her. Aaliyah put her hand up, begging him to stop. "Okay, I get it."

"And I have friends, okay." She argued. "Robby doesn't count, he's your ex," Dante stated. Instead of replying Aaliyah proceeded to eat her pancakes. He sighed before continuing, "You should call Sam and tell her about you transferring over to West Valley High School, maybe she can show you around," Dante suggested. Aaliyah rolled her eyes at the thought of moving schools and having to restart again. "I don't even want to transfer."

"I know but it makes it easier on me, and my schedule," Dante replied as he walked over to the fridge to get ketchup. He groaned when he realized that they were out. "We're out of ketchup," Dante stated. "Good. You're a freak for eating ketchup with your eggs anyway." Aaliyah responded as she took a sip of her orange juice. "Says the one who eats them with syrup," Dante remarked, making her shrug. " Please go next door to Johnny and see if he has some," Dante begged, referring to his co-worker at one of his jobs. Aaliyah was pretty close to Johnny, although most of their time spent together consisted of him yelling at her.

"Fine," She sighed, picking up some pancakes and eggs for him, knowing that he was either eating ham or drinking beer for breakfast. Aaliyah slipped on her crocs before heading outside. She stood in front of the door, contemplating if she should knock on it like a civilized person or barge in. She chuckled to herself before walking into his unlocked apartment.

Aaliyah placed the plate of food on his countertop before inviting herself into his fridge, looking around for ketchup. She shook her head as she saw the many expired items that sat there. "Dante's better off eating them dry," She whispered to herself. "What did I say about breaking into my apartment." Johnny erupted as he walked out of his room. "Is it really considered breaking in if your door is unlocked." She remarked, causing Johnny to roll his eyes and put on his shoes. "Brought you breakfast" Aaliyah smiled, handing him the plate.