THREE.

꙳✵⭑*𝔢𝔰𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔬*⭑✵꙳

*𝔢𝔰𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔬*

-

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE MIGUEL AND AALIYAH JOINED WEST VALLEY HIGH and honestly, a lot has changed. Aaliyah has grown really closer to Eli. Demetri and Aaliyah often bump heads, her mean words and his sarcastic comebacks didn't really mesh well together. Surprisingly, Sam and Aaliyah are close. They text a lot and she goes over to the LaRusso's residence very often, sometimes with Dante. And of course, Miguel and Aaliyah are still the best of buds. Although she has begun to gain feelings for Eli, she still can't seem to shake off Miguel.

Unfourtently, she and Robby haven't been doing so well. It's like when she left, he completely changed. He started hanging out with Trey and Cruz, who were never known for anything good, and she's been informed by many people that he doesn't even bother to show up to school anymore. Robby never even picks up her calls or texts her back, so she can never talk to him about it.

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." Guidance Counselor Blatt announced during lunch. Aaliyah rolled her eyes, before laying her head on Eli's shoulder, making him smile at the warm feeling that he always felt whenever she was around. Eli has made it very clear to Demetri and Miguel about his feelings for Aaliyah, which resulted in them usually making fun of him. The only person who was unaware was Aaliyah. He was scared to tell her because he assumed that she would never feel the same way.

"I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." Blatt continued, causing Aaliyah's head to shoot up, knowing that she was talking about Eli. Aaliyah glared at Mrs. Blatt, upset at her obliviousness to the situation. Eli was the only person at the school with a facial deformity. He embarrassedly looked around, watching as everyone now had their eyes on him, "Can we fucking help you?" Aaliyah yelled at the crowd, causing them to go back to what they were saying originally doing.

"That's what I thought," She mumbled, leaning back on her friend. "Thank you," Eli whispered. Although Eli was happy that he now had someone to stick up for him, he was sad that he wasn't strong enough to do it himself. He always wondered who would stick up for her when she needed assistance. "You know I always got you," Aaliyah smiled, looking up at him. "Mrs. LaRusso, please, let's not use that kind of language again." Counselor Blatt scolded, making Aaliyah roll her eyes. "But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students."

"You know, if you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits," Miguel suggested, making Aaliyah nod her head in agreeance. "Yeah, I mean he may be an asshole but, he's really good," She added, now sitting up. Eli softly nodded, taking it under consideration. "Yeah, right, you hear that, Eli?" Demetri remarked, "A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." He sarcastically spoke, making Aaliyah roll her eyes.