TWO.

꙳✵⭑*𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱*⭑✵꙳

*𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱*

-

"I FIND IT COMPLETELY and utterly sexiest that Johnny Lawrence won't allow girls in his shit hole of a karate studio" Aaliyah complained to Miguel as she added an apple onto her tray. "It's called a dojo..." Miguel trailed as he looked at Aaliyah, noticing her pissed expression. "And you don't care." He uttered as they left the lunch line with their food in hand, now scouting for somewhere to sit.

"I mean with the way you took down some of those guys on Friday, I don't think you need karate." Miguel pointed out. "My brother was a street fighter so he taught me some moves," Aaliyah shrugged, "But I wanna be taught professionally" She exclaimed. "Keep on asking, maybe he'll give in, you never know" Miguel replied as they approached a table where a raven-haired boy and a sandy brown-haired boy sat.

Once the shy boy saw Aaliyah looking at him he immediately covered his scar above his lip, instantly feeling self cautious. Aaliyah frowned as the boy looked down. "Is it cool if we sit here?" Miguel asked the two boys. "Ooh, sorry, table is really blowing up right now." The raven-haired boy breathed out, motioning to the circular table with empty chairs surrounding it. "I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest."

"Oh, okay." Miguel sadly spoke, turning to walk away. "Mig!" Aaliyah exclaimed grabbing him by his shoulder to stop him from leaving, obviously catching onto the kid's sarcasm. "No, I'm kidding. Sit." The boy spoke pointing at the two chairs that were unfilled. Aaliyah decided to sit next to the quiet boy offering a kind smile, which he returned with a shy one. "I'm Aaliyah, and that's Miguel,"

"Demetri," The raven-haired boy introduced, "This is Eli." Miguel nodded at Eli, but instead of replying, he looked over to the side. "He's a man of few words," Demetri explained, causing Aaliyah to nod her head, completely understanding. "I get it. After my mom died I barely spoke to anyone for almost a year," She spoke, making Eli sadly smile. Aaliyah took this time to look over his features and noticed the scar that he was so intent on hiding that rested above his lip.

Once he saw her examing it, he immediately turned away, feeling bad again. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" Aaliyah began to apologize but was cut off by Demetri. "Dude, don't torture yourself. Those are the rich girls." He informed Miguel who was gawking at the sight of Aaliyah's .... kind of cousin, Sam LaRusso. She tried to cover her face, in hopes that the girl wouldn't see her. "Do you ever talk to them or...?" Miguel trailed.

"Oh, yeah, all the time. We hang out after school. Make out, give each other hand jobs." Demetri sarcastically replied. "Eli here is the homecoming king. Gets laid more than anyone. Isn't that right, Eli?" Demetri continued, making Eli chuckle and Miguel and Aaliyah smile. "Talk to them?" Demetri repeated, retorting back to Miguel's previous question. "You realize what table you're sitting at, right?"