Chapter Seventeen : No wrong or right choice

As I made my way out of the void of emptiness, I could hear Michael's voice slowly fade away. Michael's last words were " There is no right or wrong choice."

As i wake from my coma, I find my self in the hands of Elizabeth, her face filled with worry and fear.

"Hey." I said as I place her hair behind her ear.

"Ty!" She hugs me.

Bonnie joins in the hug as well...

I turn around only to see Castiel and Bethel having a duel while the rest of the generals, the twins and even Ramiel had been defeated.

"What's happened?" I asked.

Flauros and Jonathan turn to me as they hear my voice...

"Son!? Thank Goodness." Jonathan said as he hugs me as well.

"What happened?? What happened to everyone? And why are they fighting with killing intent on both their faces??."

"Uriel ordered Bethel to execute you but she defied then he ordered Castiel to kill both you and her. " Flauros said.

"That must be him..." I said as I turn to Uriel who isn't paying attention.

"Yes. Don't, don't try anything reckless."

I could remember Michael say " Your dagger was created from Lucifer's spear, it is strong enough to kill an archangel and strong enough to destroy the spear and seal Lucifer forever.."

I spawn my dagger. " Please don't try to stop me." I said to Jonathan and Flauros.

"Son! Don't be foolish, he took down Ramiel and his demons without breaking a sweat. You won't stand a chance!." Jonathan exclaimed.

"Maybe. But I gotta try, I'm the only one who can end this."

I charge at Uriel, going for an instant kill.

He catches my hand with ease.  "you're just as wild as your mother."

"You're going to tell me everything you know."

"I see no point in talking to a corpse." Uriel twists my hand, forcing me into a tumble. I use my left hand to grab his, forcing a stop in midair.

I transform my dagger into a large sword then use both my hands to hold it as I go for a strong attack from above.

"Arrrggghhh!!!"

Uriel tilts a little to the side evading my attack.

I transform my dagger into an axe as I go for another attack. He blocks it with his vambrace...

"Please surrender, do not force my hand." Castiel said as he continuously attacks Bethel who is barely keeping up.

"Why are you still loyal to that monster!? He plans to free Lucifer himself." Bethel replied.

Castiel moves fast as he places his sword on Bethel's neck but stops.
" We both know this isn't about him being a monster. It's about your love for that Nephilim."

"Yes I do love him. And the little time I've spent on earth with him, I realised not all Nephilims are evil. They weren't asked to be born the way they are, those are the sins of their parents!"   Bethel exclaimed then hits the sword off her neck.

"We are solders Bethel. We follow orders."

"Orders? We are angels of God! Not executioners!".  Bethel said as she swings her spear at Castiel who evades it, gives her a punch in her belly and pins her down on the ground.   " Deep down, you know this is wrong. You can kill me but please spare Tyson and his family."  Bethel said as she lays down her sword.

Castiel is speechless as he stares at Bethel with confusion...

"Do it and prove yourself worthy to be called an Elite Angel. She is a sinner, we must cleanse them all. " Uriel said to Castiel as he chokes me.

Castiel hesitates to finish her off...

"Do it or suffer the same fate."

"No..." Castiel said softly.

"What did you just say?" Uriel asked.

"No... I said NO!" He exclaimed as he helps Bethel up.

"You dare defy me??"

" Father would never forgive me if I were to kill my comrade or kill the innocent. You've been corrupted my Lord, let's take you home for cleansing." Castiel said as he bowed down.

"How dare you..." Uriel releases me then moves in swiftly to grab Castiel by the neck. " How dare you..." He said as he severely chokes Castiel.

"Let him go!!! You monster!!" Bethel cried as he hits Uriel. Her attacks does nothing.

Suddenly i hear Ramiel using his last strength to talk to me...

" If you... Really want to save your friends. Free Lucifer, only he can stop Uriel." Ramiel said before taking his last breath.

I was left with two options, use my dagger to destroy Lucifer's spear and seal Lucifer forever or free Lucifer. The thoughts kept ringing in my head, giving me a serious headache. I was sure if I destroyed the dagger, no one would come to save us. Uriel will kill me, Bethel, Castiel, My father, My sister, Flauros and even Bonnie. He would kill every one I love and had fought so hard to protect. It was just as Michael said, the options are too much of a burden. Save my family at the cost of Humanity or Save Humanity at the cost of my family. Which would it be.

Before I could make a choice, Uriel had choked Castiel to death and was about to banish Bethel from the heavens by cutting of her wings and turning her into a fallen Angel.

"You will pay for your sins here on earth as a fallen Angel, each time you remember why you don't have wings. You will remember you sinned against god." Uriel said to Bethel as he removes her wings.

"Nnnooooooahahhhhhhhhrrhhhh!!!" Bethel cried out in pain.

I have made a decision, if I have made this decision earlier. Castiel would still be alive and Bethel wouldn't have lost her wings. I have opened the gate of hell to free Lucifer.

" It seems the prophecy was right about you, Nephilim."   Lucifer said as he came out of hell's gate in chains which seemed to be strapped to his body.

The spear turned into a sword the moment Lucifer held it. He had only just two wings while every other Archangel had six.

 He had only just two wings while every other Archangel had six

Half awakened Lucifer