The Possibility --- Confirmed

TOMORROW X TOGTHER POV (Except Yeonjun)

Yuna (Y/N) just fought with the popular girls but Yeonjun was no where to be found after he introduced himself to Hyunjin. It was odd of him to do that but he just left. Yuna said she'll try and find the nurse's room, Beomgyu wanted to help but she declined the offer. First she headed to the gender-neutral bathrooms since it was the closest and thats when it happened. You see Yuna (Y/N) had been suffering from Amnesia so she would faint at anything that made her stressed and that's what happened. Yeonjun was with a girl from our class -  her name was Sooyeon. Sooyeon liked Yeonjun, Yeonjun liked Sooyeon. But Sooyeon was Beomgyu's girlfriend, but Beomgyu didn't care about Yeonjun and Sooyeon cheating -- he'd rather die for Yuna (Y/N) - she meant so much to him. 

*end of TOMORROW X TOGTHER's POV*

Beomgyu: Wow Yeonjun, to attracted to your make out session you don't even notice your GIRLFRIEND fainted from her amnesia. WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT SHE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT YOU?! HUH! OR ARE YOU JUST MENTAL? SHE ALMOST DIES EVERY YEAR BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH STRESS YOU FUCKING GIVE HER YEONJUN. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU STRESSING HER OUT. SHE PASSES THE FUCK OUT EVERYTIME SHE TRIES TO UNDERSTAND YOU. WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?! I HONESTLY HATE YOU AND YOUR GUTS YEONJUN!

Yeonjun: B-Beomgyu l-let m-me explain, please-

Soobin: Shut the fuck up Yeonjun,  All you do is hang around everyone's girlfriend. You son of a bitch.

Taehyun: Instead of being a whore, leave before i stick a blade through your back.

Heuning Kai: Taehyun, why not (oOoH lA La, aH wAe wAe wAe) kill him, the hard way? *smirks*

Beomgyu: I'll take her to the nurse, KILL. HIM. GOT. IT?

Taehyun, Kai, Soobin: Got it. 

[ t b c]

---- a / n ----

ayeeeeee, Yeonjun is dead or is he?

chile anyways. if u read this book and you know me irl... i pray for your soul..

-Eunhye