The Bitch Club pt 2/4

Yuna (Y/N)'s POV

I just killed Jihyo, and threatened her minions. They ran away, I was disappointed but not surprised at the time, and that's when I saw everyone looking at me. 

Beomgyu: Good Job kiddo

Yuna (Y/N): T-Thanks? OI, EVERYONE STOP STARING OR YOU'LL BE NEXT. 

 Beomgyu: I don't think you wanna go on a killing spree Dolphin

Yuna (Y/N): Beomgyu, I have to tell you something, but in private. With Soobin, Taehyun and Kai...

Beomgyu: O-Okay??

They left to go somewhere else... But Yuna (Y/N) had to get this off her chest..

Beomgyu: What is it?

Yuna (Y/N): Y'know that I used to "date" Yeonjun right? 

Beomgyu: Yeah??

Yuna (Y/N): Well, I wasn't his girlfriend. I-It was an act.

Beomgyu: But Yeonjun wasn't innocent, right?

Yuna (Y/N): That part is true, he was just using you. Same for your ex-girlfriend, but with your ex, she was only there for your money Beom. Yeonjun was also using me, for the popularity  of course. And I-I-

Soobin: Babe you can do this (whispers in your ear

Yuna (Y/N): I'm Soobin's girlfriend, and my Dad was killed in a Mafia fight, which left me to be the heir of the Mafia company-

Beomgyu: Yuna (Y/N) it's okay, and plus I already knew you were Soobin's girlfriend. Don't worry.

Yuna (Y/N): Also I wanted to tell you the name of the club, it's called "Yarichin Bitch Club" where I find people to kill after what Yeonjun and Sooyeon did to me.

(a/n 

Um to whoever is reading my badly created books, thank you for doing that, it meant alot to me. I just wish I could be a better writer like the people I look up to. I had doubts about my book and wanted to quit Wattpad but thanks to you, who kept reading my books, I continued. My book is turning out worse than I expected but again, thank you for reading! I will be updating 4-6 times a month if i can.  Please vote and comment on the book, It helps alot!!

-Eunhye)